Chapter-24

Author note----
My nephew was very sick....I was with my sister in the hospital...For that I couldn't update earlier....

Enjoy your story....Take love my lovely readers💜

_____________

Back to the present

Janvi realised that birds were chirping... That means it was early morning...But Janvi was too afraid to look around...She tightened the hold on herself...She was cold but she couldn't help herself now in this situation....She buried her head more into her knees...She had to suffer...

"SO, HERE YOU ARE ..."
Janvi's grip on herself became harder hearing the cold voice....Her heart started to beat rapidly....

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO TAKE THE RIGHT WAY...?
He asked rudely and anyone could feel the anger behind his voice...

"LOOK UP, DAMN IT...."
Arjun roared and that made Janvi shivered in fear....She raised her head slowly and looked at him....
Tears were booming from her eyes...She was feeling many emotions together...She didn't know how to react which made her cry...

Arjun tried to be calm looking at her face...Her eyes ,nose,cheeks everything was red... Her eyes become puffy from crying for a long time...

He knows all this chaos was new for her....She doesn't know about her family involved in the Mafia...
But she has to be a little more wise....He did all the arrangements before this mission...He arranged her safety before taking any action against his rivals...

When he was informed that Janvi didn't reach out to his men then he immediately left the operation area...He and his men were searching the whole forest for hours...
He was never ever that worried for anyone... passing each and every minute he was becoming crazy....He didn't want to imagine anything bad about her....

After almost four hours of searching when he saw her ,he felt relieved as a thirsty person felt after drinking water being thirsty for hours...

How irresponsible she is!... Anything bad or worse could happen with her...But she has to disobey every time...He felt a burning rage inside...He tried to act calm but couldn't control it for a long time and shouted at her...

Arjun took a deep breath and ran his hand through his hair...He informed his men that he found Janvi through sms...

"GET UP..."
Arjun asked Janvi to get up as they needed to leave as soon as possible...

Janvi tried to get up...when she put her weight on her legs, she hissed in pain and sat down on the ground again...

"WHAT HAPPENED?...."
Arjun sat down infront of Janvi and scanned her fully but didn't find any injury....He then pulled her legs towards him and lifted her saree upward...Then her blood stained feet came to his view...He took her blood stained leg in his hand to find out the reason behind that blood...It still has some thorns and they were deep inside her flesh...The blood dried long ago...

Arjun realised that she didn't have any footwear when they left the wooden house and she couldn't see well in the dark and stepped on those thorns...

Janvi removed her legs from Arjun's hold and covered her legs properly...

"It's fi--fine now..."
Janvi meekly told Arjun...Janvi rubbed her hand on her arms to provide some heat...

"YEAH....I CAN SEE HOW FINE IT IS..."
Arjun removed his jacket and wrapped it around Janvi's body...Then without any warning Arjun scooped up Janvi in his arms... Janvi flinched and grabbed Arjun's shirt tightly in a reflex...She didn't say anything as she was tired of everything....She let him take her wherever he wants...