Chapter 11

~~~Vic~~~

After I got kellin to sleep i just looked at him, he tried to take his life. I've thought about it 100 times but to see someone else actually attempt it, especially kellin I don't know what he's doing to me but I don't want to leave him.

There's maybe 40 pain killers here, 3 and he could have died. If he would have taken more than his weight scale could handle....

I wipe my tears and put all the pills in the toilet flushing them. Times like this run up my wrist, I would self harm but I know he hates all of the guts and blood.

I need to call mike and tell him I'm not gonna be home a few days and get him to bring me clothes and stuff.

He picks up after the first ring.

"Hey Michael." I grab kellin dirty clothes and search for his laundry room

"Hey bro, is everything okay?"

"I need to ask a favor."

"Sure man, what's up?"

"Could you- how the fuck do you run this thing!" I turn the dial and it wouldn't work.

"Vic? What do you need?" Mike laughed

"Two things now, I need a bunch of clothes like 3-4 outfits and underwear and PJs the whole shabang. I'm gonna be at kellins for a couple days, and I'm gonna need you to come show me how to run this washer I want to clean for Kells but I don't know how to work a washer."

"Dude it 5 in the morning? Why are you calling so early?"

"I can't sleep, please Mike I don't ask for much."

"I'll call Tony, and see what he can do. Is everything okay Vic?"

I bit my lip wondering if I should tell him everything, about me about kellin about Oliver.

"I-I don't know man, well have to talk sometime." I sighed leaning against the washer.

"Vic tell me now, or I won't bring you them!"

"Well talk later please Michael I really need to do this."

"All right I'll be there soon. Be careful Vic." He hung up.

"Okay, i love you." I whispered locking my phone.

While I wait on Mike I might as well do dishes or something. The door bell ring, I jogged out of the kitchen.

"Shhhh could you be any more damn loud!" I open the door and go check if kellin is still asleep, thankfully he is.

"Thank you now how does this washer work?"

"It the same at the house." He turned on the washer for me.

"Oh" I laughed and started putting kellin clothes in.

"Alright see you soon." He went to leave. "Vic?" He stopped at the door.

"Yea Mikey?"

"Is everything okay?"

"Not really." I whispered and started on the dishes again

"What happened? Tony told me about his mom, but is he okay?"

"No mike, he's really not." I tried not to cry

"Vic what happened?" He turned me around to face him.

"H-He tried to leave me Mikey, I-I thought he liked me." I cried into his shirt.

"He does like you Vic." He rubbed my back.