Chapter 6

~~~~Kellin~~~
It's been a week since what happen at Vic, and we haven't talked since then, I see him around school everyday, but he won't talk to me. I once again accidentally hear him and Oliver talking.

"Oli please stop." I heard Vic cry.

I shouldn't be listen in on their conversation again, but like I said before I couldn't help it.

"I believe you're forgetting, who runs this relationship!" I hate this guy, he only thinks about himself, would he care if he know what his underneath his sleeves?

"I didn't mean too."

"You didn't show up to my house after school yesterday." He grabbed Vic by the collar.

"I had to help Mike paint and unpack his room." He sounded so scared.

"Hey kell- oliver again" someone sighed behind me causing me to turn and see Tony with his arms crossed.

"H-hey go away." I turned my attention back to Vic, and Oliver

"I'm not leaving." He stood beside me watching Oliver and Vic

"Why won't he stand up for himself" he mumbled

"I-it my fault he's gonna get hurt."

"He hasn't talked to you in almost a week, its not your fault Olivers just a prick."

"That may be true, but ever since that day in the bathroom, it seems it's been getting worst." Not only for Vic, but for us both. I grow to close to him, it like I can't let him go.

"It has, he's been hot on Vic's ass since you arrived. He gets jealous over Vic talking to anyone, even his brother." He sighed

"If I wouldn't of show up, he would be in this much shit." I heard a smack, and eyes turned to Vic. Oliver had a look of pure rage, he started doing all things. I went to screamed Vic's name when Tony cover my mouth.

"Shh he'll only get it worse later, I'm surprised he's doing this in public." He removed his hand.

I sat there shocked, I could feel the tears in the corner of my eyes.

"I c-couldnt h-help it O-Oli" he tried to stop crying.

"You can't help nothing you stupid piece of shit." I had tried to get up, but Tony held me down.

"P-please stop." He cried and Oliver smacked him again.

"One punch and we can go, one fucking punch and I'll kill him." Tony whispered.

"Stop?" He laughed. "You deserve this." He brought his fist down, hitting Vic straight into the face.

"Fuck this" he started bargig towards Oliver, who looked scared of Tony.

"T-ony? K-kellin?" Vic questioned holding his face.

"What the fuck did I tell you!" He slammed Oliver against the wood fence.

"Tony stop he didn't mean it!" Vic screamed.

I ran over to Vic, who just pushed me back. I knew he hate me, but I'm not gonna watch him get beat to death, by his fücking excuse of a boyfriend. "Tony don't stop!" I yelled.

"Do you have anything to say!" He punched him in the face.

"Tony!" Vic screamed at him, trying to pry my arms off of him.

I wrapped my arm around Vic, pulling him off of Tony. He brought his elbow back, hitting me in the face.

"Kellin get off me!" He kicked and squirmed.