Chapter 18

~~~~Kellin~~~~
Vic pushed me into the bedroom. "I'm sorry daddy."

"You've been a bad boy." He growled.

"You're the one the jerked me off during the move, how am I the bad boy?" I smirked.

"Don't talk back." He threw me on the bed.

"If I scare you just tell me." He pulled back whispering.

"Whatcha you gonna do?" I was pushing my limits, testing to see how far he would go.

"Don't talk back to me. I won't hesitate to spank you." He grabed my wrist attacking my neck.

I bit lip keeping me from moaning. Maybe a spanking is what.. Oh god." I moaned when he found that spot. "I need."

"Don't speak unless I tell you." He removed his hands from my wrists and I reach for his hair but he stops me.

"No don't move unless told." Him demanding me turned me on more. I struggled against him

"I said don't move." He bit my neck sucking lightly, garenteeed to leave a bruise

My breath hitched, I could feel him smirking against my neck. Before I knew it, A moan slipped from my lips.

He climbed off of me flipping me over smacking my ass.

"I-said-not-to-make-a-sound." He said between spanks

I gripped the bed sheet underneath me. "That doesn't hurt." I smirked.

He smacked me harder gripping my ass after.

"I'd love to smack your bare ass." He spoke.

"T-then why don't you?"

He took no time ripping my pants and boxers off me smacking me.

I moaned, and buried my face into the mattress.

"Such a lovely shade of pink." He smacked me than rubbed.

"D-daddy." It stung when his hand met my ass one more time.

"Have you had enough punishment?" He flipped me catching my lips

"What-else-you-got?" I smirked.

I was going to test him, I like kinky shit. I just hope this doesn't scare him off.

"I'll be right back." He kissed my lips.

Vic left the room, I took his as a chance to touch myself. I ran my hand down my chest, inching closer to my erection. I wrapped my hand around myself, slowly tugging.

He came back in the room with scarfs. "Why are you touching yourself." He grabbed my wrist tying it to the bed

"Because I can, it's not gonna touch itself."

He laughed pulling my hands tight against the bed frame. "Is that to tight?" I pulled against it, it was gonna leave a mark but I shook my head

"What are you going to do to me daddy?" I wrapped my hand around the scarfs."

"I'm gonna punish you."

"Maybe next time you'll listen to daddy." He smirked

"Mhm, I don't know Daddy. I can be a naughty boy." I moaned smirked, I keep tugging at the scarfs.

"I might have to teach you a lesson than." He removed my shirt till it was around my wrist with the scarfs. He slowly kissed and sucked down my chest causing me to arch my back.

"Bad boys don't get pleasure." He smacked my stomach.

"Is there a way, I can make it up to you daddy?" I bite my lips.