Chapter 6: Understandings

“That game was good, right Micha?”
“Yup…I'm happy dear Yoichi had to suffer such an embarrassing moment…”

There they went, Kaiser and Ness on their strategies and small talks again. Chouka just stood by the side, agreeing and nodding.

The corner of his eye though, there sat a lone figure, looking at something.
‘Oh. Its that guy. The one who i saw huh…something about him…feels weird.’ Chouka felt something pulling him towards Tsuruji, an unknown feeling…

“You guys head on! I have something to settle!”
Chouka waved goodbye to Kaiser and Ness before trotting his feet to the other side of the cafeteria.

Tsuruji seemed like he had just finished his food standing up, ready to leave.

“Hey Mr. Musician~! You're quite the emo one, huh?”

There he was, behind the shorter boy.

“Shut up you flutter-shit butterfly…just like any other pest. Annoying.” Tsuruji let out a scoff and his face scrunched up.

And so, Chouka followed Tsuruji all around despite Tsuruji's efforts to get the butterfly to flutter away. Chouka followed the musician like a lost puppy everywhere. From the cafeteria, to the gym, to the training room and to the bathroom…

“HE JUST DOESN'T WANT TO STOP FOLLOWING ME! DO SOMETHING!”
Tsurujii whined with knitted brows.

Chouka just stood there innocently with his tongue stuck out.

“Well then Tsuruji, just calm down…maybe I'll make an exception for Chouka to go out with you today.”

Anri smiled warmly as she patted Tsuruji's head.

“Go out? You mean Tsuruji has a special privilege to go outside? I thought it was against the rules though?”

Tsuruji sighed. “Well I'll explain it on the way there, flutter-shit.”

Anri just let out another chuckle and passed Tsuruji a key card.

Meanwhile Chouka rolled his eyes after getting called ‘flutter-shit’ for the one thousandth time, which he has obviously over exaggerated.

“Ugh you've called me that for like the one thousandth time already.” He stuck his tongue out.

“Do you think I give a shit?!” Tsuruji scoffed.

“Yeah, obviously. Cause it's me and everyone loves me~!”

Tsuruji looked disgusted and feigned throwing up.

“Yea no. That's atrocious…shove your stinky breath back in your dirty ass mouth and look in the mirror before you even speak, fucking cunt…”

“Oh..!! That's not..” Chouka's smile faded, before quickly returning. He smiled at Tsuruji with closed eyes while thinking ‘I’m gonna cut his dick off.”

“Anri's just cool…I mean. I nearly had a mental breakdown and destroyed parts of the facility on the first day of blue lock..”

“Womp womp.”

“HEY SHUT IT.” Tsuruji rolled his eyes. “I have reasons.”

“No way, Mr. Anger issues~”

“I'm not even the worst in this facility.”

They finally reached the end, a door that led to the outside. Tsuruji glanced around before using the key card to unlock the door and slot it back into his pocket along with his hands. The door slid open revealing the outside world…

It was dark. Stars illuminating in the night skies with soft gray clouds.

“Wanna climb up?”

“Where?”