Special Chapter 🎉 :Birthday Butterfly

“Mmmh..” Chouka moaned into his pillow. “Thighs… Thick, juicy thighs…” He groaned as he turned on the bed.

Suddenly, his eyes shot up as he realized it was now morning. He looked at his alarm clock and saw that he once again overslept.

He sat up, sighed then looked around the room only to notice that his two friends were already gone.

“THOSE FAKE ASS BITCHES”

He got up from his bed, rubbed his eyes before stretching. He grabbed a towel and a fresh set of clothes before he went to the baths.

After about an hour, he finally came out. He then went back to the room to do his hair.

While he was casually blow drying his hair, his stomach growled loudly. Indicating that he was hungry.

“I desire to consume something edible…”

He checked his appearance on the camera of his phone. Making sure that he looked gorgeous.

After doing his hair, he immediately went to the cafeteria… only to be bombed with confetti.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!” The whole Bastard Munchen team yelled in unison. Except for most of the Blue Lock players.

“Huh?” Chouka looked clueless and dumbfounded. He looked around the room before asking “Who’s birthday is it..?”

Riku rolled his eyes “It's yours… Dumbass.. How can you even forget your own birthday??” He asked while he and Hayato held the birthday cake.

Ness chuckled before approaching Chouka and putting a birthday hat on his head.

“It is..???” Chouka looked even more stupid than before. Causing everyone in the room to chuckle.

“You're so silly, Chou..” Ness smiled at him, a slight tint on his cheeks. “You should check your calendar..”

“Oh yeah… It is my birthday… Erm, what the Sigma”

Then, the team started to sing happy birthday. While Chouka just stood awkwardly, not knowing what to do.

‘I wasn't built for this.’

“Blow out the candles and make a wish Chou-chan~!” Kaiser said excitedly, then watched as Chouka blew out the candles.

“Hehe, what did you wish for?”

“Loving parents.” Everyone went silent.

“Womp Womp.” A new, yet familiar voice suddenly spoke up from a distance.

There was Tsuruji, sitting at a table completely alone. No one knows how long he has been sitting there.

“Oh, you're here too?”

“Yeah? So what..” He replied, brows furrowing.

“Meh, I dunn-!” Chouka was suddenly caught off guard as he suddenly got his face caked by none other than Riku.

Most of them started to laugh, as Chouka’s face was now covered in icing. Kaiser laughed then licked some icing off of Chouka’s cheek.

“Yummy~” Kaiser licked his lips.

“Totally not gay..”
“Totally.”
“Literally no homo.”
“Yes homo.”

Ness giggled at their exchanges in responses. Meanwhile Riku had a disgusted look on his face.

"I swear, you guys are a whole fruit salad.. Y'all are making me a homophob.”

______________________________________

EHEHEHDHEH HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY CHOUKA <3

(5/14/24)