Chapter 5: Butterflies.

Ness and Chouka both approached Kaiser after he scored, all three of them doing high-fives.

‘Perhaps..’ Hayato thought ‘The foundation of Bastard Munchen’s hyper-rationality, are not the players around him.. But Kaiser’s ability itself is the philosophy of the team!!’

‘If all the goals are scored with Kaiser Impact, an absolute rationality without any inefficiency would be created in the team..!!’

‘A perfect, unparalleled method of turning zero into one!!’

STAR CHANGE SYSTEM!!

Suddenly, Lavinho got up from the bench, surprising everyone. “IT'S TIME FOR ME TO TAKE THE SPOTLIGHT!!” He grinned.

“WHOA SERIOUSLY?!!”
“THEY’RE THROWING IN LAVINHO?!!”
Both Raichi and Igarashi exclaimed from the bench.

“I-It's happening..” Hayato's eyes widened.

Riku’s eyes lit up as he heard that Lavinho was gonna play. He grinned, happy to be able to play with Lavinho on the same field. Lavinho was a player he admired, after all.

“As expected, the world.. Is full of nasty egos.” Bachira picked up the ball from the ground, spinning and balancing it on his finger.

“You're the best, Kaiser. I'll crush you ♪”

“Hey hey, wait a bit, blondie! My blood’s boiling! That’s some pretty great entertainment being made here!”

“Let’s use my 5 minutes ♪”

“I wasn’t planning to come out but…”

“If the balance collapses, what is there to teach, you idiot…” someone spoke up. “Your immaturity hasn’t changed a bit, Lavi.”

STAR CHANGE SYSTEM!!

“Why do you gotta be such a pain?” Noa spoke up.

“woah!!”

“Noel Noa’s gonna participate too?!”

“Ohh..?!”

“Since the champion’s league finals right?”

“It was the semi-finals, idiots..”

“Tampering the failures of the past is what small frys do, lavi. You lost to me last year.”

“Yeah right, cyborg data guy. With you and your boring ‘rational’  football, my heart goes to the boys under your guidance!”

“Yours is a team of children without a proper adult.”

“GOO GOO GAA GAA! BABY’S GONNA KILL YA!!”

“HAHA!! I'M GETTING FIRED UP!!” Raichi exclaimed.

‘Do these two not like each other..?’ Igaguri asked in his mind.

“Kunigami Rensuke. I’d like to hear your theory.”

“Two, show that your abilities surpass Kaiser. These are the only two options.”

“I’m sure you understand, but fight on this team, One, be the new option in the attack centralized with Kaiser. And if you failed at both of them. Can you refute that?”

“A calm and nice response. Listen, you guys…”

“No, I fucking can’t.” Kunigami said.

‘You will fall into a “pinch” equal to that missed opportunity.’

“The risk and return is equal. Understand the principle of this unwavering world.”

“You have failed to grab it, Kunigami Rensuke. Now you have to pay the price. The opposite of ‘chance’ is a ‘pinch’.”