Chapter 2: Kaiser.

Isagi couldn't believe his eyes as Kaiser hit the target from behind. Questions flooded Isagi's mind, his curiosity stimulated as he wondered the identity of this talented player. "Ah..."

Suddenly, a loud, aggressive voice spoke up "Hey Isagi!!! WHY ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE??!!!" "What's up?" Hiori this time asked and was quickly followed by Yukimiya "Trouble?"

Isagi was thinking what to say "No... Hm... He blocked my shot.." Raichi shouted "WHAT?!!" "That's quite hostile."

"Das bringt nichts, Kaiser (That won't do, Kaiser.)" suddenly, a boy with brown and magenta colored hair started to approach. "Die können dich nich verstehen. (They couldn't understand you.)" He then pulled out a box with the blue lock logo on it "Hier, benutz das. (They gotta wear this.)"

"Ein mikro-dolmetscher.(A micro-interpreter.)" "Die sind für alle hier im Blue Lock. (Here you go, guys from blue lock.)" He handed them all one by one a pair.

"Kleine Aufmerksamkeit von Jinpachi Ego (These were provided by Jinpachi Ego.)"

"Einer unserer sponsoren hat dicentwickelt, um sie bei kommerziellen weltraumreisen einzusetzen. (Apparently he has a sponsor who dreams of being able to talk with aliens.)"

"Designt, um mit mensehen aus aller welt reden zu können. (This device is supposed to let them communicate with anyone on the earth.)"

"Ist erst mal noch ein prototyp. (Although apparently it's a prototype for now.)" Isagi then wore the micro-interpreter, and suddenly, he could understand what he was saying.

"Since it can only respond to one predetermined language at a time."

"Pardon us for our late introduction, blue lock" he put a hand in front of his chest as if to greet them with respect.

"My name is Ness."

"Oh my gosh. What magic is this?" Riku had his mouth wide open in amazement.

"Oh... O-woww! I can hear him in Japanese now!!" Hayato was surprised.

He then locked eyes with a certain boy from Blue lock. He grinned and said to the shocked boy "Well, fancy seeing you here, Itenchiko."

The feminine boy locked eyes with the dark haired boy immediately. He looked so familiar from Riku was seeing.

Those luscious long locks, those magenta like eyes, He felt familiar with all his appearances.

Riku’s face perked up when that boy said his name. Did he know him?

“Pardon?— oh? Chouka right?” Riku said curiously, while still surprised he had remembered him from the day they met.

“Riku? Y-You know this guy?” Hayato asked, Riku was a bit mesmerized at his hair but he snapped out of it.

“I remember those eyes.” Riku muttered, the boy grinned.

“And not even my hair? Hmfp. I feel insulted.” He closed his eyes, looked to the side, and crossed his arms. Before opening one eye and then chuckling to himself.

Gesner, ignoring the boy from blue lock replied to Chouka “Well, they are smegma.”

“Smegma.”

“Smegma.”

Riku sighed as he was ignored.

“No, we made a poor decision…” A new voice suddenly spoke up. “It’s only right to be angry.”

A male had his arms crossed over his chest, holding himself. “For rage…”

“Is a sign of rejection for not accepting sadness…” He then dramatically fell on the ground, still holding himself. “Ooh…”