Chapter 3: Way of Dominance.

‘After 10 days of training…. Nobody in blue lock got in. Except for Kunigami and Riku.’ Hayato thought anxiously.

He fidgeted with his fingers as he sat on Bastard Munchen’s bench. He listened as the speaker then announced the arrival of the other team. “And now for the other team, FC Barcha…”

“May their starting members come in!!” The starting members of FC Barcha then came in. A familiar face standing infront.

“New Bachira… Debuts!” Isagi was surprised “Eh…” ‘Bachira's a starting member…?’

“Here's the reborn Otoya, yo.”

“AND OTOYA TOO…?!”

“Crap… these two are amazing!!” Igarashi freaked out.

“THEY WON AGAINST THE REGULARS IN THESE 10 DAYS?!”

“So Isagi's… Benched, huh?” Otoya asked or rather stated.

“I'm going on ahead, Isagi Yoichi.” Bachira clicked the device in his ear.

The speaker once again spoke up “The rules are ‘First to three goals,’ ‘Infinite substitutions’ Where you can sub anyone in and out indefinitely! And the ‘Star Chance System,’ in which the master striker is allowed to play for just 5 minutes! In addition… The master also serves as the team coach.”

“Then let's get started… Neo-egoist league 1st match. Germany vs Spain!! Kick-off!!”

Kaiser kicked the ball, starting the kick off. He then passed to Ness meanwhile Chouka was following from behind.

“Glance.”

“Glance.”

Ness then did a sudden, super clean vertical pass with a back spin. Passing between the defenders while heading left.

It was a pinpoint pass that doesn't kill his target’s speed. The target being Benedict Grim.

“My role is one destined for death… As the leader of the charge. But that too is amusing in it’s own way…” While hugging the sidelines, he uses his brute power and physicality. To force open the shortest distance possible.

“I am just the first stage of a rocket. Burning to completion and falling off at launch. But that too, is life…” Grim did a super forced cross.

He passed over the crowd toward the far side of the field. Gesner then received the pass.

“What a messy pass. I'm the only one who could've reached it in time, you octopus.” He trapped it perfectly. Contrary to his appearance, he's a delicate ball controller.

And with a series of fine touches, he threads the needle with his delicate dribbling.

He opened his eyes “Let's see what you've got, smegma.”

He then delivered a perfectly timed lob pass… to Kunigami. Instead of passing, he trapped with his chest. And forcibly kept the ball. While Chouka just arrived in front, completely free.

The trio of Kaiser, Chouka and Ness were all caught off guard. Surprised Kunigami didn't pass.

Up until now, this super egoistic play would have been unthinkable for Kunigami!! What's more, instead of using his left leg… “Tch.”

He's drastically boosted all his physical abilities. And now can score anywhere on the pitch by himself. A perfect striker without any weaknesses.

“The play is still in play!” “Yeah, let's counter.” Two NPCs from FC Barcha stated.

As Kunigami was running back, Chouka stopped him. He had a serious look on his face.

Chouka gripped Kunigami’s shoulder tightly, not caring that Kunigami is way bigger than him.

“That play just now… What were you trying to do?” Chouka glared up at him, staring at him deep in the eyes.

Kunigami effortlessly pried Chouka's hand off his shoulder. Glaring back at him.

“If you'd passed to me so I could've passed it to Mi-Kaiser, he’d have scored. You definitely saw me right? Your irrational showboat plays with little hope of scoring… Have no place in our team.”

“Do I look like I give a shit, you femboy? I follow my own way of dominance.”

Chouka grits his teeth, clenching his fists. As Kunigami was walking away, someone grabbed his shoulder once again. He turned around annoyed and expecting to see Chouka once again. Except he was faced with Ness.

“My, my, I can't have that, Kunigami-san. That's your first yellow card, a violation of loyalty to Kaiser.” Kunigami slapped his hand away.

“Chaha ♪ Buzz Buzz!!”

“It's Bachira's show-time ♪”

“It’s your turn to show me your evolution!! Now, Bachira …” Isagi’s eyes were focused on bachira.

What did he gain under a master different from Isagi’s… It’s time to show the path of an awakened, new bachira!!

‘What did you do to get chosen as a Spain regular injust 10 days.. Show me, Bachira.’ Isagi thought.

“Time to raise the bpm.” Bachira said. The power of your evolution!
“Shall I dance? ♪ Now, What kind of football…”

‘It feels like he’s spending less energy… No.. His center of gravity is more stable than before?!’
‘His dribbling posture changed…?!’

‘But his ball touch does very little movement to his actual center of gravity. He’s moving the ball around with his foot practically glued to it…’ Isagi thought again as Bachira dribbled on the field.
‘What the hell is that dribbling..?!’

‘It makes his next movement extremely difficult to predict! His upper body doesn’t move forward but his feet don’t let go of the ball.’

‘Even though he seems to have infinite options… He’s not moving forward at all?!’ Sachs thought.

‘I’m fusing Lavhino’s “Ginga”… with my monster’s tricks…’

‘Then force them to make the first move!! I draw the opponent in my image field…’ Bachira trailed off.

“Still not… really…?! Still… He’s still not coming…’

‘Fucking whatever! I’ll just go by myself…!’ Sachs thought as he go over to bachira.

‘And after I get them to read them.. trick break!’ Bachira thought as he swiped over Sachs with the ball.

“Holy crap..” isagi muttered.
“Bachira.. you just keep going past my expectations!!!”

A new original style born from absorbing another!! In front of an old alley, bachira’s dance accelerates even more!!

“Let’s go~ ♪Wild hero.” Bachira said, facing Kunigami in his eyes, Kunigami was glaring down at him already.
______________________________________

Chapter 3: Way of Dominance.

To be continued on Chapter 4: Kaiser Impact.