Action/Adventure Winners!!!

📢✅ Breaking News: The Action/Adventure Winners Have Been Selected!

Attention everyone! Prepare yourself for the announcement of our winners 🌟 We've finally arrived at the moment you've all been waiting for – the winning authors of The Fabulous Writer Awards have been chosen!

"Drumroll, please! 🥁🥁🥁

The winners of the Action/Adventure of the Fabulous Writer Awards are here to claim their rightful place in the spotlight. These incredible and talented writers have amazed us all with their stories and their unique ability to transport us to different worlds.

And a very special thanks to the judge Loopy_Lu for judging all the fabulous books.

The book that secured third place is...

When the City Grew Silent by kth_disneyfanatic

Cover: 5/10

Your cover isn’t terrible, but could definitely do with some tweaking. I like how you have the city in the background, but I don’t think the warm, serene colours contrast with the dark theme you’re building up in the novel. Also, I’d recommend using a more bold and clear font, as you really want your title to stand out (especially since it’s so damn good). 

Title: 10/10

I love your title! It invokes so much mystery and dread that it really sparked my interest. When I first read the titles of all the entries, yours was the one that intrigued me the most and made me want to read first. It clearly links to the events taking place in the novel, being mentioned from the prologue onwards. Absolutely astounding effort on your part!

Writing style: 9/10

Your writing style is fantastic! You’re really good at slowly building tension and dread in your scenes, and it really peaked my interest throughout the novel. I like how you incorporated Chinese culture into your writing, it makes you look confident as you aren’t scared to explore unique writing styles. Also, the way you use subtle dramatic irony with Donald Trump’s name is very comedic and clever! Your ‘Disney Challenge’ is a great idea as it will make your readers more invested in your novel, however, it does take away from the professionalism in your writing, and may put off publishers. The only reason I’m not giving you a 10/10 is because I haven’t yet seen if your writing style will improve over time.