Judge Rubrics

JUDGE RUBRICS

🌟 Cover: [10/10]
{If you're confused about how to write in the scorecard, I've tried to help you}

Describe your thoughts when you saw the cover. You can tell about the front of the cover's title, subtitle and author's name. You can also specify the background colour, such as whether the background colour suits the style of the book. This is just my opinion.

For example: The cover grabs your attention and the title, subtitle, and author's name are easy to see. The background colour matches the type of book.

🌟 Title: [10/10]

You can tell whether the title suits the theme of the book. This is just my opinion.

For example: The title fits the book's theme and story well.

🌟Writing Style: [10/10]

When you read the book, describe your thoughts on the author's writing style. Like how has the author interpreted the story? Is the author's writing style confusing? Anything you would like to mention in your scorecard?

For example: The author's style is easy to understand and the story is explained clearly. The writing style is not confusing at all.

🌟 Storyline: [10/10]

Tell us what you think about the plot of the story. How do you feel when you read the book? This is just my opinion.

For example: The story is really interesting and kept me engaged. It's a great story with lots of surprises.

🌟 Grammar: [10/10]

I don't think anyone will have any problem in telling about this.

🌟 Character: [10/10]

You can describe your thoughts and feelings toward the characters. Is the author able to portray the characters well? Such as the character's feelings, emotions, thoughts and anything else you like. This is just my opinion.

For example: The characters are well portrayed with their feelings and thoughts.

🌟 Enjoyment: [10/10]

You have to talk about your feelings when you read the book. Did you enjoy the story? If you don't do this then explain what you don't like. But write politely.

For example, I enjoyed reading the book and I couldn't write it. I found the story very enjoyable.

🌟 Overall: [10/10]

🌟 Total: [80/80]

🌟 At the end, write a brief feedback.

🌟 judges kindly write a short feedback for every participant's books.