Science Fiction Winners!!!

📢✅ Breaking News: The Science Fiction Winners Have Been Selected!

Attention everyone! Prepare yourself for the announcement of our winners 🌟 We've finally arrived at the moment you've all been waiting for - the winning authors of The Fabulous Writer Awards have been chosen!

"Drumroll, please! 🥁🥁🥁

The winners of the Science Fiction of the Fabulous Writer Awards are here to claim their rightful place in the spotlight. These incredible and talented writers have amazed us all with their stories and their unique ability to transport us to different worlds.

And a very special thanks to Judge Wlahus for judging all the fabulous books.

Now, time to announce our winners!!!

The book that secured Third place is...

The Story of a Pirate AdmiralFisher

Scorecard:

Cover: [10/10)
I read it; even based on the cover, we know what to expect.
Title: [7/10]
The title is too general.
Writing Style: [8/10]
The story is well told and understandable, and the events are easy to follow. There are too many short sentences, and the wording is too concise.
Storyline: (9/10)
The story is exciting and engaging; I would read on.
Grammar: [10/10]
I didn't find anything outstanding.
Character: [10/10]
The protagonist is very well described, we know his thoughts and his feelings.
Enjoyment: [9/10]
Despite the concise wording, I enjoyed reading it.
Overall: [8/10]
Total: [71/80]

Feedback: Firstly, let me congratulate you; the world you created is extraordinary. The description of the number and locations of different vending machines felt a bit strange, but after a while, I could get used to your style. I found the style a bit absurd, and I don't know if this was intentional. In any case, I enjoyed reading it; keep it up!

The book that secured second place is...

Uglier by JankyFluffy

Scorecard:

Cover: [9/10)
The title and the author's name are visible. The cover triggered a slightly uneasy feeling in me, but that's just my opinion.
Title: [10/10]
The title is fitting, a very good choice.
Writing Style: [9/10]
The author's style is very distinct, clearly conveying the message.
Storyline: (10/10)
Interesting storytelling, but it quickly grabs you, and I'm curious about what happens next.
Grammar: [10/10]
There's nothing to mention.
Character: [10/10]
It's not overloaded with too much information, but from the dialogues, and reactions, we learn everything important about them.
Enjoyment: [9/10]
I want to read it because I'm curious about the end of the story.
Overall: [9/10]
Total: [76/80]

Feedback: This is a very well-written piece reflecting on social issues; very cleverly done. I can only congratulate you. Sometimes I couldn't figure out who was who while reading, but the cast list helped a lot.

And now the book that secured first place is...

Is...

Ashes by Xeno-Hollow

Scorecard:

Cover: [10/10)
I loved the dystopian atmosphere of the cover.
Title: [10/10]
A good choice.
Writing Style: [10/10]
Very easy to follow.
Storyline: (10/10)
Kept my interest throughout
Grammar: [10/10]
Nothing to mention.
Character: [10/10]
Very well-developed protagonist.
Enjoyment: [9/10]
Despite the sometimes uncomfortable topic, I enjoyed reading it.
Overall: [10/10]
Total: [79/80]