Chapter 5

Alex stood outside the hospital door the next morning. It was about eleven-thirty in the afternoon, so it wouldn't make it seem to like he was too excited to see Jenny again.

Alex went inside after knocking to see his sister Cleo talking with jenny as she sat in the hospital bed. "i guess they still have a lot of talking to do" he said chuckling to himself.

"Alex" Alex heard Jenny's soft-spoken voice. She smiled at him, and his heart started beating faster. four years and she still look a beautiful as she did then. Alex was still blown away. Alex smiled at Jenny keeping eye contact with him. Cleo cleared her throat catching attention Alex's attention.

Jenny blushed looking away from Alex. Alex looked at his sister blushing like Jenny. Jenny thought in her head of all the times she would sit with him her stomach would do nothing but grow butterflies that wouldn't quit moving.

Four years and he still have the effects on her, she thought to herself. She frowned at how he had to see her the first time in years. Not only him but her best friend as well. Alex moved to the side of the bed next to Jen that was preoccupied by his sister. Cleo and Alex continued bickering about random things as Jen giggles at them. Like old times, she smiles.

Alex shyly placed his hand on Jen's hand without Cleo noticing. Jen jumped slightly in surprise and blushed as Cleo caught her earning herself a wink. Jen looked at Alex to see he was blushing just like her. Alex bit his lip forcing himself not to look down to gaze at Jenny's grey eyes that he could never get out of his mind.

"Hey, you too, I'll be right back. I need some coffee so I'm going to get some from downstairs" Cleo said smirking at Alex who gave her a look that Jenny couldn't recognize.

Cleo walked out the door smiling to herself as she walked downstairs to meet up with Josh who left last night, before Jen woke up. Josh sat at a table with one coffee in his hand and another sitting right in front of him. Cleo walked over to the table with a smirk on her face.

"I that for me?" She asked Josh. Josh shyly blushed and rolled his eyes.

"Who else was supposed to meet me here?" Josh said ignoring the blush that was on his face. Cleo smiled at Josh. Cleo stood up and ran his hand through his hair making her way to the seat that was right in front of him. Josh sat confused at why she did that but didn't question her.

Cleo smiled to herself. His hair was so soft, she thought to herself trying not to make herself blush in front of him. She still liked him after so long. Cleo sat her elbow on the table resting her head on one hand leaning watching him from the side. Cleo noticed the cute confuse face. Probably confused as to why she did that to his hair.

"So, Joshy" Cleo said as Josh groaned at the old nickname Cleo use to use.

"Cle" Josh said smirking at her. Cleo bit her lip as she looked at the smirk on josh's lips. Have you ever seen a guy smirk as cute as him? Cleo looked away crossing her arms over her chest pouting for Josh not to notice the blush on her face.

Josh smiled at Cleo's reaction.

"So, since you're moving back, does that mean you're going to go to the high school?" Josh asked Cleo. Cleo turned around smiling. She nods her head.

"Yea, I'm hoping that I'll be able to help Jenny with the whole bullying thing while I'm there. I remember everyone actually use to love jenny until her brother started talking bad about her as I was about to move" Cleo said

"That was also around the time he started talking to Lacy"

"Really?"

"Yea, they've been off and on since about five months after you moved. At first, she was completely fine. Which was why I was still around him. However, when Jen was around, She and Jacob would just talk about whatever, but Lacy started getting jealous. Jen could see all of it coming before hand and tried to tell Jacob, but he wouldn't listen. Lacy started trying to find ways to get Jen out and each time it would work so she would run to my house" Josh explained looking down at the cup of coffee in his hand.

Cleo frowned at the information she was given. She should have taken Jen with her, she thought to herself.