chapter-19

After getting information about the stalker he can't sit peacefully on his place all he want go to his basement and beating the shit out that man until he spits all truth about that bastard but he also have to finishing his panding work this was h...

After getting information about the stalker he can't sit peacefully on his place all he want go to his basement and beating the shit out that man until he spits all truth about that bastard but he also have to finishing his panding work this was his dream project and luckily he cracked the deal today but he gave credit to his  beloved wife he agree that the day she step in his life his life started to became peace and the peace is her . He considered as his lucky charm but the is  fear always lingering infront of his eyes like a cloud hanging in the sky . He always think what will happen on the day when his real identity reveals infront of her is he able to tell her the  truth what is the reason behind choosing this path . Being a mafia its not easy to live a happy life somewhere in his heart he think that the stalker is related to his mafia work and that is the reason why he don't want to tell her his real identity . No one know how he is look , what facials feature he hold people only know his name " THE DEVIL  " he known as devil in mafia world who has hold all mafia's power in his one hand  , no one dare to came infront of him and spits nonsense . But the thing is started to changes now he love her insanely and after five months of their marriage he make her fall for him , they both love each other's like their is no tommorw and losing her though make his blood boiled in anger now all he want to dig real identity who is stalking her from the past few months. He was in his deep thought and suddenly his phone started to ringing , he look at the clock and it show him 11 : 30 at night and then he looked at his phone screen and a smile crepted on his face he slide up the green button in fast as much as he can but  he was about say hello but the other person on phone started to throw daggers on him .

Y/ n : where are you ?
Why so getting let huhh?
Do you even check the time?
When did you come ?
You always forget that you have a wife who is waiting for her husband?
I hate you ?

* she blurted all words in one go in shouting way while he just listening her complaining , she got little concerned when she didn't hear his single voice not even chuckling sound then she again speak in a low voice *

Y/n : jungkook...are you listening me ? * then he speaks *

Jungkook  : please continue love ...you sounds cute even when you are scolding me .

Y/n : iam not scolding you jungkook . I just want to know where are you because you didn't get much let .

Jungkook  : sorry for that my wifey i forgrt to inform you and i also didn't realised how fast time flew.

Y/n : ohh...okey...and please infrom me from now on whenever you get let . okey .

Jungkook  : sounds so bossy huhh ... and did you have your dinner ? If yes then go to sleep don't wait for me . I will take more time to reach mansion i have something important to wipe it off okeyy .

Y/ n : as you say * he felt dryness in her voice and said *

Jungkook  : don't missed me that much wifey  , iam loosen my controller remote day by day .