chapter -2

Time skip

Time skip

4 hours letter "

Jungkook check the time its about to four hours .he took his car keys and made his direction towards the car he open the door and sit inside the car made his way to the kang mansion. It took him 30 minutes to reach kang mansion , now he is standing infront of the door and he rang the bell .
Mr kang open the door .

Mr . Kang : come in * he offered him to come inside this is the first time jungkook came to her house. *

Jungkook: where is she ? * he ask mr kang while roaming his eyes all over the living room but she is nowhere to see *

Mr . Kang : she is in the kitchen she said she feel hungry.

Jungkook: ohh ok . So did you spend a good time with your daughter?

Mr : what time .. she just came in 30 minutes ago * he said making his eyes towards the kitchen *
and hurriedly make her way to the kitchen.

Jungkook: what ? * jungkook said joining his eyebrow * he was about to say something but the familiar voice interrupted him *

Y/ n : jungkook * she said widen her eyes like she face some ghosts * when did you came?

Jungkook: its not important lets go from here * he stand up from the sofa and make his way to her direction, without breaking eye contact he grab her hand and make his way towards the main door .
*Anger is visible in his eyes only he know how much he is controlling himself not to brust out infront of her father . She already knew that she got caught and she is cursing under her breath why she lied to him *

Y / n : jungkook.. listen * he didn't listen to her once and make her sit inside the car *

Jungkook: no used. We will deal after we reach home . * he started the engine and drive in high speed . She tightened her fists on the edge of the sit *

The way he increased his driving speed in a blink of eye they reach the jeon mansion *

Jungkook : get off from the car * he said without turning his face towards her his eyes still stuck in the staring wheel *

Without uttering any word she quickly got off from the car and start running towards the mansion. Jungkook look at her back in a bloodshed eye , he tightened his grip on staring wheel his veins are popping out , its look like they will come outside soon . He got off from the car and enter the mansion in speedway .
They didn't talk to each other . They both go in two different directions. She enter her room and locked herself , the fear covered all over her face .

Time skip at mid night:

She try to sleep but there is fear in her face what if he came in her room . She keep trying to sleep and finally after a long try she drifted into sleep. But there is a person who is standing outside her door holding a wine bottle and another hand about to twisted the door noob but its lock from inside . He place his hand in his pocket and search something . He take out the keys from his pocket and unlocked the door and enter inside the room . He stared her sleeping figure while her face facing the wall all he can see only her back . Without any noise he make his way to her and sat besides her and slowly lay down on the bed. he put his hand on her waist and pull her colser to him making both of there body collide . His hot breath hit her backside of back , back and forth . His one step is enough to make her awake from her deep sleep . She let him do whatever he want she knows he never crose the line . At this time its better to make her mouth shut cuz she knows he is in high drug and alcohol surrounding  all over his body . He started to rubbing her waist and smelling her hairs while kissing her neck back to back . He started to give her open mouth kisses on her back .*