chapter -13

Jungkook : Helo * he again didn't get any response he got up from the bed and walk towards the belcony and speaks in low yet angry voice *Who the fuck are you huhh

Who the fuck are you huhh. If you don't have any words then what's the point of calling me , stop disturbing me or else * before he finished his word the person cut the call *
bastard * he slide his phone in his pocket and walk towards the bed and then he place his phone on the night stand and slowly slide his body under the duvet and lay down comfortable without making any noises he then turn his face towards her where she sleeping peacefully he started to stare her face in that time he remembered the thing happen when they both were in forest how hardly she hug him he smiled a little while remembering the things and he touch her cheeck with the help of his finger tip she moved a little when his cold finger touch her skin and he about to moved his finger but she held his hanf with her palm and place his hand under her cheek and he noticed she is still in her deep sleep he trying his best to moved his hand but he froze when she wrapped her hand around his neck and pulled him closer and she mumbled in her sleep*

Y/n : stop bothering me jungkook , why you always came in my dream huhh aishhh this man i will kiss you if you again appear in my dream okey , now stay like this * she pulled him more closer and hug him tightly and there he was just smiling after hearing her words and speak to himself *

Jungkook : the hell .. now who gonna tell you wifey that i am actually in your arm right now aishhh this girl , keep dreaming about me and this dream of yours fulfill soon my love * he then wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her more closer and then he again speak * now its hard for me to sleep , you don't have to do this y/n now tell me how can i able to sleep huhhhh !!

In the morning jungkook walk before her and he found they both are still in the same position , he then noticed her grip around his neck is not tightened anymore so slowly slide his head down and he succeeded to escape from her grip he kissed her forhead and tucked her hair behind her ear and whispered in a low voice *

Jungkook : hope you again dream the same thing like yesterday so i can sleep again in your embrace and feel your warmth * after saying this he made his way towards the bathroom and came back after bathing he noticed she is still sleeping , after wearing his casual clothes he made his way towards the door and go straight in taehyung room he knocked before entering the room he saw taehyung was sitting on the sofa and go near him and he also sat with taehyung and he ask *

Jungkook : hyung...what's with that danger alarm huhh , you don't have any idea how i was scare in that time and luckily i got your massage .

Taehyung : just tell me did you enjoy your tour ?

Jungkook : ohh stop it hyung she was so scare last night she think the creature will hunt us .

Taehyung : i didn't mean to scare her , i just want two of you together for forever and that's why i pressed the danger alarm button its useful right we did a great job to setting alarm all around the forest and now tell me how's that sudden hug . *taehyung ask him while wiggling his eyebrows while he look at taehyung in shocked face and he ask taehyung *