chapter -10

its about to 11 at night but jungkook didn't come yet

its about to 11 at night but jungkook didn't come yet . She is watching some random show on tv while sitting on the couch. She is watching tv but her mind is somewhere else and some random thoughts came in her mind and she quickly got up from the couch and run upstairs straight towards her room . After a minutes letter she came back again in living room and lay down on the couch while tv is still on but her eyes fix on the ceiling and put her arm on her forhead and slowly colsed her eyes and start thinking something and the other hand jungkook is already enter the house he saw her from the far but he noticed there is no movement so he come closer to her and stand right behind her head , while her head is rested on the couch's armrest. Jungkook put his one hand on the couch and another one is on the edge of armrest and caged her from behind but he maintains a distance between two of them and moved his face near her to check is she sleep or not but when he go near her she feels something hot breath on her face and widen her eyes in shock then in a second she switched her body on the other side of couch and breathing heavily and speaks.

Y/n : what are you doing huhhh * she ask him while placing her right hand on her chest *

Jungkook : when i entered the house i saw you sleep like a lifeless body no movement nothing so i came closer to check you are asleep or not that's all.

Y/n : this is how you check a person is sleep or not .

Jungkook : yeah this is jungkook's style * he said her in dramatic voice *

Y/n : i was not sleeping , i was just thinking something while closing my eyes thats why i didn't noticed when you enter the house .

Jungkook : thinking about me huhhh ? * he ask her wiggling is eyebrows. *

Y/ n : absolutely not * she said him in straight voice *

Jungkook : ok ...my bedluck .... why you not sleep yet , did you eat your dinner?

Y/n : i didn't eat yet .

Jungkook : why ?

Y/n : iam not feeling like to eat alnoe , maria always eat with me her dinner and she is already went .

Jungkook : oh.. you mean you don't have a habit eat alone?

Y/n : yeaaa !!! Thats why I am waiting for you and its already 12:30 now i don't have a feeling to eat anything.

Jungkook : its just 12:30 ....give me a five minute i will be back ok then we will eat together and after that i have to pack my needed things .

Y/n : what time you will go ?

Jungkook : morning 6:30

Y/n : hmmmm...ok go and freshen up yourself and come downstairs ok i am going to reheat the foods .

Jungkook : hmm

He hummed in response and made his way way towards the bedroom after placing his jacket on the couch he quickly went inside the bathroom and came back quickly and something hit on his head and started to speak himself while wearing his clothes.