chapter -7

Time skip At the morning

Time skip
At the morning

Jungkook woke before her and heading towards his office because he have to attend his meeting with his client . While she is still sleeping. Jungkook told her not to go university because of the incident and he arranged everything for her to study online.

Jungkook reach his office and heading towards the meeting room and after h hours he finished the meeting .

She woke up and found jungkook is not beside her . When she about to get up from the bed but something hit on her eyes and she got up quickly and made her way towards the night stand and grab the note which jungkook left for her .

In note :

Jungkook: hello my beautiful my angel good morning . how is your sleep ? Ok tell me after i reach home ok , sorry i left without informing you because i have a urgent to go and ya we have to visit somewhere in the evening ok .
. Your husband :)

Y/n : husband my foot . What's wrong with you jeon jungkook you bahave so different , do i really matter to your life jungkook.
* she ask herself because of his twisted act , she can fell the changes on him after the marriage .

Time skip :
At the evening she start to walk here and there because he is not receiving her call. she is wonder that he take his medicine or not minutes passed and finally he came with a shopping bags .

Jungkook : how was your day wifey , sorry i am not able to receive your call because i phone is already dead * he came near her by saying this and handed her bags * go and get ready and if you need any help just tell me * after saying this he turning his head to leave but she interpreted *

Y/n : wait .. can you give me chance to speak something. Why are you so hurry .

Jungkook : because we are already let .

Y/n : can i know where are we going mr jeon jungkook .

Jungkook : you will know after we reach the venue. * he again turned to leave buf she grabbed his shirt .*

Y/n : wait ... don't move ...

Jungkook : what are you doing wifey .. * he came closer with his flirty smirk * what are you trying to do ? Do you want to stripped my shirt, whats your intention wifey ?

Y/n : stop stop stop ... did you take your medicine?

Jungkook : yes but that medicine didn't work on me like you do * he wink at her and give a flying kiss before leaving the living area * GO AND GET READY WIFEY .

She flinched when he shouted those word from his mouth .

Y/n : what the hell is this . What he want ...this man is totally surprised like he said before ahhhh * she pulls her hair in frustration and grab the bag and heading towards their share badroom .

She came after getting ready meanwhile jungkook is waiting for her at the downstairs . She is stepping staircase while jungkook eyes caught her . He open her mouth with wide open when he saw her with the dress which he is choose for her .