The First Stage

Jasmines room

"So, will I see you tonight?" Jasmine asked her boyfriend.

Dj looked at her and smiled. "Of course you will. Do you need a ride to the center?" He asked.

"No. My mother, sister, and I are gonna go get Rue together." Jasmine said.

"Give Rue my best." DJ said.

"I will." Jasmine said.

"Hey Jaz?" He called out.

"Yeah?" She looked at him.

"I love you." DJ said.

"I love you too." Jasmine said. "And I promise we can try to have sex tonight."

"I don't want to push you." Dj said. "I'll wait till you're ready, baby."

Jasmine Bennett is the eldest sister of Rue and Gia Bennett. She picked up the responsibilities when their father died, and she felt that she failed Rue when she almost overdosed on drugs. Today, Rue was released from rehab, and Jasmine promised that she would do better. When Dj left her room through the window, she began to get dressed.

Jacob's residence

Dj entered his house and found his mother in the kitchen and saw his sister in the dining room studying with a boy.

"Where's Nate?" Dj asked.

"He left with McKay. He said he couldn't wait for you." Marsha Jacobs said.

"And dad?" Dj asked.

"Still at work. I'm glad he gave you the day off." Marsha said.

"Well, he wants me to run the business one day. The least I can do is start from the bottom." Dj stated, and Marsha laughed.

"I'm gonna make you a sandwich." Marsha said.

A few minutes later Nate arrived and he saw his sister with a boy. "Hey Kelly, who's your friend? "

"None of your business, Nate." Kelly Jacobs said.

"Uh, thanks for the study session and for the sandwich." The blonde haired boy said and walked out.

"You made him a fucking sandwich?" Nate angrily asked. "Was this before of after you fucked him?"

"Oh my God, just stay out of my business!" Kelly shouted

"Yo!" Nate then walked outside to talk to the boy. "Next time eat at your fucking house. My sister isn't your bitch."

"Well she makes good sandwiches." The boy said, still walking to his car"

"Bullshit. No one likes her sandwiches!" Nate spat.

"Yeah, well I do." The boy said. Nate pushed him against his car and punched him. The boy punched back. Inside the house Dj was enjoying his food and reading a magazine.

"Oh shit." McKay said when he saw what was happening outside.

"Jesus Christ! Would you please stop this? I'm so done with Nate's shit." Kelly told Dj, but he wasn't listening. "Dj, they're going to kill each other, so please stop this!"

Dj rose from his chair and saw his younger twin brother fighting a boy that looked like he could be the same age as his sister.

"Yo, what'd you put in that sandwich?" Dj joked.

"That's not funny." Kelly spat.

"Yo Dj." McKay called out.

"Alright." Dj then walked outside and easily pulled the two apart.

"I don't want any trouble, man." The boy held his hands up in surrender.

"You come to my house and start a fight, then you'll get trouble." Dj said amd Nate tried to fight the boy again, but Dj pushed him back. "Calm down! Don't test me Nate!" McKay managed to hold Nate back. Dj saw the boys wallet on the ground and picked it up. "Connor Howard. You're Cassie and Lexis brother?" Dj asked.

"Cassies twin." Connor corrected.

"Which means your older than my sister. Don't come to this house again and don't talk to Kelly." Dj threw Connors wallet at him.

"I didn't do anything wrong, man." Connor said.

Dj walked to Connor. "You work for my father right?"

Connor nodded. "I just started."

"And now you're fired." Dj said. He wanted Connor to see how serious messing around with Kelly was.

Dominick "Dj" Jacobs is the second-born and fraternal twin brother of Nate Jacobs. He's physically and mentally stronger than Nate and always protects his siblings, but lately, he hasn't been paying much attention to them since he's been with Jasmine Bennett, the love of his life.

Hi guys, I've been thinking about this story for a while.

Feel free to comment and vote

Thanks, guys