Chapter 24

Y/n POV

**lemon**

Killer obeyed my every command. He was so cute and adorable laying on his back, but something told me we wouldn't get anywhere unless I took the lead.

And I didn't mind.

He was like a newborn fawn taking his first steps. Someone had to show him the ropes. He didn't even know where to put his hands.

What was I gonna do with this guy.

All of his curves and muscles flowed in just the right way. He was perfect. How has this guy been single all this time? Though it baffled me to no end, I was beyond overjoyed to come to the finding. If he thought he could get away, he was fooling himself.

I could feel myself getting wet in the bottoms I was wearing. All of his expressions were just too cute and tempting. I wasn't sure I could hold out much longer myself. I needed relief, and him.

Killer was already hard and errect as well. He had already cum so much, I'm impressed he could last this long.

His face was red, and his blush extended to his neck and shoulders; showing off a light pink hue.

His breathing was labored and quite audible. His blue eyes sparkled but, they seemed a little drowsy as well. If was clear he wouldn't last much longer either.

I think I've teased him long enough.

Getting up off of him slightly, his arms unconsciously reached for me, eyes widening and a whine escaped him.

"Na uh ah. You've got to be a little patient with me Killer. I promise it won't be much longer." I consoled his clingy state.

Staring right into his eyes, I pulled off my pants. Showcasing my deep blue lace panties.

I could tell he liked what he saw because his eyes wandered down and stayed glued to my nether region. Hunger filled his eyes.

Smirking, I pulled my panties off as well. Standing fulling naked in front of him. He sat up at the sight, breath taken by the view.

I could swear I saw hearts in his eyes, and as I got closer to him I could see a little blood at his nose.

"Kil~ you're bleeding a little." I grabbed his face a wiped the blood away.

Killer seemed very flustered by my actions.

"S-sorry...I.. it's just— you're so beautiful." He stammered trying to find the words.

My heart swirled at his compliment. How cute.

Getting on top of him with legs on either side, I pushed him back down onto the bed gently.

"Killer. You flatter me~" I smiled at him.

He squirmed underneath me.

"Nervous?" I chuckled.

He nodded a yes. "But, I also want you." He said with an unwavering voice.

He was cute, but he was getting a little bold. I wanted to tease that conviction of his. Just a little.

I adjusted myself right above him, almost touching, but a breeze could still be felt. Sending shivers down the both of us.

He had felt compelled to buck at my hips, but before he could reach, I pulled up slightly. Keeping out of reach from him.

He whined a little at this.

My heart can't possibly swoon any further, but it resisted the laws of emotion.