Chapter 19

Y/n POV

"Hey, my apartment isn't too far from here. You wanna come over?" You asked the man, hopeful he would agree.

"Of course!" He replied almost immediately, and he sounded truthfully and confident, but his face was hesitant. His eyes looked torn.

You thought for a moment before grabbing your blanket scarf from your neck. You pulled it over his head, covering his hair completely and hooding his face slightly.

"Is... this ...better?" You were slightly afraid he would deny you again. Anxiously awaiting his response.

He smiled brightly, red dust covering his cheeks. He placed a hand over his mouth trying to cover his joy.

"It's perfect." He replied. Taking the fabric and holding it close to his face, he breathed in a sigh of contempt. "It smells like you." He stated as his eyes looked at you with love and affection.

A blush now covered your own face.

"Wahh—-? I. It's mine, of course it would.. let's go." You blushed uncontrollably as you took his arm and guided him to your apartment with quick movements. His quiet giggles reaching your ears in a tease.

Entering your apartment you felt at ease. Closing the door, you could tell Killer was more relaxed as he took off the scarf and placed it on a hook by the door.

" Welcome back." You told him with a cheeky grin.

He paused his movements, frozen still for a couple seconds. You almost began to worry before a huge blush encased his whole being, a cloud of smoke pouring from his ears.

"Killer?"

He suddenly turned towards you, but before you could spot the enormous smile on his face he hugged you. His arms tightly wrapped around your shoulders as he buried his face into your neck. You were surprised by his sudden boldness. He doesn't usually take the first initiative.

"I'm back." He whispered.

Heat traveled through your body down to your core. He was so adorable, and your heart exploded from his cute gesture.

Smiling, you wrapped your arms around his back, returning the hug.

You felt him tense then loosen his hold on you.

"I- s-sorry. I lost myself a little.." he tried to release you as if he had done a wrong against you. As if he weren't allowed to hold you so close without permission first.

You quickly tightened you hold however. You weren't letting this man shy away from you. Although you did think if was super cute of him.

"Nope. You're caught in my embrace. No going back." You snickered.

You felt his heartbeat jump rapidly, and he shivered under your touch.

But the moment was short because...

Suddenly a growling sound was heard. It sounded like...

Killer tightened his hold on you.

"Are you hungry?" You tried looking up to him but he hid his face well.

"I guess I haven't really eaten today..." he muttered in embarrassment.

"Well lucky for you! I stocked up on spaghetti supplies. Want to help me make it?" You were excited to put your cooking skills to use. You wanted to surprise him since his cooking was beyond amazing. You were hoping you could cook for him as well. Even if it wasn't exactly to par.

"I'd love to." He smiled and released you completely. You missed his warmth but there was work to be done.

Killer went over to the sink to wash his hands while you grabbed all the necessary ingredients and placed them on the counter.

Looking through your pantry you also grabbed your favorite pink frilly apron.

As Killer turned around you showed it to him.

"Kitchen rules. You have to wear this!" You smiled brightly.

Much to your own surprise however, Killer walked towards you and grabbed the apron from your hands. Your fingers subtly brushed one another.

He placed the apron over him and tied a bow in the back.

He was. Absolutely beautiful. The apron was a little small on him but it only made his muscles bulge out the sides making him look amazing in it.

"That's not fair..." you murmured under your breath, awestruck at how incredibly handsome he was.

He made himself at home in your kitchen, searching through cupboards to find the pots and pan.

You went over and grabbed your other frilly apron. A deep blue one. A placed it upon yourself. Adjusting the fabric and also tying a bow in the back. The bow was much larger because of how small you were compared to Killer. The apron hugged your curves perfectly and the color matched your skin. Although your skin tight leggings covered you, the apron rose just above your mid thighs, giving off the illusion of a short frilly dress, that opened up in the back.

Clank! Thump! Thump!

You whipped around startled by the loud sounds coming from behind you.

Killer was standing frozen in the middle of your kitchen. The pot for noodles on the floor as well as all the dry spaghetti sprawled about on the floor.

His eyes glued to your figure.