Chapter 17 Lizards

The three thought their troubles with various creatures arriving was over. It was not yet. Not by a long shot. A mass amount of Lizards came through one by one. The reptiles were of various sizes and colors.  They ate bugs and a few munched on some of the grass blades as well.

      Jane, Adrien, and Marinette wondered where these animals had come from and where they were headed. It was not like there was an announcer to explain anything to them.

      This was a crazy sight after all the other things that had passed through here these past few days.  Daisy moos at the creatures as if to tell them to get lost.

  "Leaping lizards," A man with a funny-looking beard says. "The reptiles have wandered off in the wrong direction."  He chases them out of the huts and into the open areas. "My apologies, Miss Marinette, Lady Jane, and Mr. Adrien," He says. He grabbed one of the lizards by the tail and shook his head. "I thought  I told you not to be wandering around without me to guide you," He scolded it.

         Then to their astonishment, he gathered up the rest of the lizards and shooed them away from the nice group of people. He left, leaving the three with their mouths wide open. None of them spoke for a couple of minutes.  When they finally did so, it was Adrien who spoke first. "Well, ladies I  do not know about you, but am not sure how more creatures I can handle that pass through these parts."  Marinette agrees,"  There must be some way to  stop anyone else passing through at once."  "What do you we suggest?" Jane asks. 

    "We could try setting up a force field," Marinette suggested. The others agree that may be in their best interest.

        The trouble was deciding where to set up the force field and how to set it up so that it covers such a vast range of property.

 The story continues in Chapter 18

Until then,

bye-bye, 

little owlets!

Summer out!