Four - Punishment

My eyes opened but the bright light blinded me temporarily. My vision cleared and there was a man with a mask on. He held a knife in his hand and had a skull bandana over his face. This guy, who was he? I haven't seen him in my life or from what I can tell. The bandana covered his nose and mouth and almost came up to the brim of his eyes.

"Are you confused Ricky?" he said walking to me. He pointed the knife at me and the sides of his bones turned into a devilish grin as he looked in my eyes.

"What's it to you?" I said with my long black locks in my face. I thought about Chris, did he set me up? Was he a slave owner? Did he screw me to get close and follow me home?

"Well I wouldn't want a pretty face like you to get fucked by random customers now would I?" The voice said harshly. Dammit, he had figured it out. I knew exactly who it was, Brandon. How could I be so careless? How could I be so blind, his voice should have given him away immediately.

As he got close to my face I shivered in fear. He knew my weaknesses and he knew my worst fears. Brandon treated his strippers like a slave if they were bad, and I, was terribly bad. "Oh Ricky," he said with chuckle, "You lied to my face and slept with a customer," he made little tsk noises and looked at me with that hint of demon entity in his eyes. He was so serious, I would be dead in 12 hours. "It's time for you to remember why you didn't quit so long ago," I sighed and looked at him. I remembered that day.

It felt like it was forever go but I remembered it so clearly. When I first started at the club I walked into Brandon's office, which is not allowed. I saw one of the dancers, I don't remember her name, was tied up to the wall. She was in chains and had a gag in her mouth, clams everywhere, a collar and every bdsm instrument you can find. I was so frightened. I knew that it is what he does but the girl was crying with slashes from a whip covering her skin. The reasons I didn't know here is because she disappeared soon after that. Brandon saw me looking in his office and he closed the door. He looked at me with anger and told me if I said anything to anyone that I would get her punishment. So I never told or I didn't quit because I knew he would find me.

Brandon touched my cheek and I turned away from him. I won't let him touch me. I refuse to comply to him anymore. He can kill me if he wants because no matter what I'm dead anyways. If I don't die here I will die at that club. I won't let that happen. "What's the matter Rick? Mad at me now? What did I do?" he said smiling. I looked at him with angry eyes.

"I'm done being your slave Brandon! I won't be obedient anymore. Kill me Brandon, I would rather die that work for an abusive asshole like you,"

Brandon chuckled and smiling, "I don't want an ugly dancer anyways," he said putting his knife against my throat. The cold blade made me have goosebumps down my body. His eyes burned into my memory and I furrowed my eyebrows. Brandon chuckled and kissed me before wishing me goodbye.

I thought of missing being alive. No more horror movies to see. Sex would not exist wherever I go. I could never fall in love like I have wanted too but I would give up those things to finally isolate myself from Brandon. "Goodbye asshole," I whisper in a hoarse voice and smiled at him as I close my eyes waiting for his attack.

Instead of falling into darkness I felt the blade fall off my neck and the metal crashed onto the cement floor. Was I dead? I opened my eyes and Brandon was on the floor. I looked around and saw Chris with a baseball bat in his hand. "C-Chris?" I said whispering. Had Chris knocked Brandon out? Chris didn't speak a word and he untied my wrists from the chair and my legs. I stood up from the chair and looked at Chris, "Why did you- He-" Chris cut me off by grabbing my hand and pulling me to the car.

Chris looked at me and his jaw clenched, "We need to go now," he started the car and we left town. I had no clue why but it was better than being a slave.