I laughed, "okay let me get dressed and ill call you."

"Okay." She said before we hung. I picked jaylicia up. "You wanna go with lo today?" I asked kissing her face. She giggled, "yess."

We took care of our hygiene before going back into the room. I went with light ripped jeans, a white fitted tee, and my white roshe runs. I was done and helped jaylicia get dressed. I grabbed my wristwatch and blue purse to go with my outfit and jaylicia followed behind me doing the same thing.

I called Lo and let her know we was ready. She was pulling down the street in no time. I locked the house up and got jaylicia car seat putting it in Londons back seat. I strapped jaylicia up and hoped in the passenger side.

I pulled out my phone and took some selfies, "girl im surprised yeen got on yo crop top and shorts." She joked

I laughed, "dont get used to this because im going right back to it." I said. I like my crop tops and shorts it is what it is

"Im thinking about adding hair, how you want it though?" She asked. I thought about it, "um i dont know this my first time." I said

She look at me shook, "thats okay girl i got you." We drove a good distance away. The houses in the area started looking different and better. Like you gotta pay a certain amount to live out here. it was pretty and looked way better than my hood.

We pulled up to this two story house and got out. We walked to the door and rung the doorbell. The door opened and a older lady opened the door with a big smile on her face. She looked good for her age. She brought london into a hug.

"And who are these two pretty ladies?" She asked smiling at me and my sister. "Grandma this is my bestfriend since childhood, jayliah and her little sister jaylicia." London introduced

She hugged us. after a while of us taking we walked up her stairs into a room. I smilied walking in, she had her a beauty chair that they have in hair salons, a mirror stand with hair supplies on it and anl apron laying on the chair. The room was middle size but big enough

"Wow, its like your own little hair salon up in her." I laughed

She smilied, "yes girl, and over there i do make-up and eyebrows, its really easy." She pointed out

"Omg you know what you should do, we only got 1 year left in school before we off and grown. You should go to cosmetology school and open up your own shop."

"I was thinking about that." She smilied. I sat jaylicia on the couch in the back of the room and turned to cartoons. London had to washed the dyr out of my hair first before she started. When she was done with that she went to work.

We had to be here for like a couple of hours until she was done. I looked in the mirror and my mouth dropped, "omg london is so pretty." I squealed hugging her. She laughed, "told you i can do hair."

I was happy it looked pretty as fuck. I couldn't stop smiling, "so how do your hair get done , you go somewhere." I asked looking at her

She shook her head, "no i do it." I sided eye her. Aint no way in hell she give herself extensions and they turn out decent. "On god, i can do it now." She said

I let her do her hair and watched tv with Jaylicia. It took london a little longer since she was doing her own head. She told me not to look until she was completely done so i didnt. Its was around 3 something when she got done with my hair and now 8.

"See im done." London said causing me to jump up. My mouth fell ajar. London is like some kind of precessional. I looked up and it was done perfect.