17°

Carrie in the mm>>>>

Tezz

Its been two days since i got out the hospital and im okay now. i just have to wear a cast on my arm. My momma hadnt been home in three days now so she dont even know i got into a accident.

The doctor said we can visit jayliah yesterday, but i decided to come see here first thing this morning.

My other car i was getting repainted was done. So i could drive it now. It wasnt hard driving with one hand, i used do it anyways only difference now is ian got no choice.

I pulled up to the hospital and got out. I grabbed my flowers and small teddy bear. I walked in and got her room number. I walked down the long hallways until i appoarched her room. I took a deep breathe before walking in. I froze

She had different cords connected to her. Her arm was hanging in a cast swing thing. She had a white wrap around her head and bandages around her chest. her leg was wrapped up. Her eyes where closed and she had her head tilted. It was quiet all you heard was the moniter.

I slowly walked in, this was my first time seeing her and it was taking everything in me to stay strong. I knew the others had seen her because there was cards, flowers, ballons, teddy bears and things around the room. I sat my things down and slowly walked over to here bed side. She looked so lifeless. I ran my finger down her cheek.

I didnt look at jayliah no different, she is still so beautiful to me. I still like her and want her to be mine. This didnt stop nothing, for anything it made me want her more.

I pulled up a chair to her bed side and sat down. The doctor said she cant talk back but she hears us. I wasnt good in expressing my feelings so i just stared at her.

I grabbed her hand and kissed it, "you gotta pull through jayliah. I remember the first time we meet in ms.lauren's house the last thing you said was i hate you. Now your last words were i love you. We just really meet but we grew a bond that nobody can break. I got love for you shorty and ian trynna loose nobody i love. Just wake up for me please."
I stayed in there just talking to her. I really need her to wake up and its killing me because this is all my fault.

After a while i stood up, i kissed her on the forehead and made my way out. I left the hospital and the sun shine hit me in my face. I didnt eat this morning so i decided to go to mcDonalds for some breakfast since it was still early.

After I got my food i went over mario house. When i pulled up i seen Dee's, chris's, and some other car. I knocked on the door and chris answered, i dapped him up and walked in. It was dee, mario,chris, trey, jaqua, and jaquan. they was just chilling.

I sat down on the couch, "wassup yall."

"Sooo you just gone bring yo fat ass in my house and eat on my couch." Mario turned

"I do it all the time." I smirk taking another bite of my food

"I outta kick that shit out yo mouth." He mugged causing us to laugh

Dee got off the game and sat on the couch, "we haven't did nothing lately what yall wanna do."

"Smokee weed and get highhh." Mario sung rolling a blunt

"I swear thats all you do, you need you a bitch." Trey laughed

"Im saying, that nigga be lonely." Dee laughed

"We gotta find you a ol lady man." Jaqua laughed

"All yall niggas can really suck my dick, and why yall trynna do me cause last time i check yall niggas aint got no girl either."