11°

The twins in the mm>>>>

Jayliah

Today after school im suppose to be going to help mario find a birthday outfit. I still didnt feel well actually felt like it was getting worse but if my brother want me to help him find a special outfit i would help.

I kinda felt better because i got a call back from the clothing store and she said i could start next week, which is when school is out. She said that she has a daughter to and its a room in the back where the kids can go while we work. She said i would be working from 9 to 1 and i get paid every week, so im cool with that.

i was in class and our teacher was telling us about our new scedules. i looked at mine and i had gym which was good. i hate sitting in a desk all day everyday. after she got done passing them out i put my head back down. i was not feeling good at all.

i heard somebody walk in class everybody got quiet. "oh great, class this is the new student. introduce yourself." my teacher said causing me to lift my head up

he looked really fimilar like i seen him before but i couldnt figure where so i ignored it.

"oh um my name is jaqua jones." his deep voice said

i looked around and the girls act like they aint ever seen a cute boy in they lives. they were perking there chestout and the ones that were sitting on top of the desk where perking there asses out. they were playing in there hair trying there best to look cute

i rolled my eyes, if you gotta do all that to get a boys attention, then you aint cute hunny.

i put my head back down on the desk. i went through my class periods and it was time for connections. before we go everybody gets a locker break then they just go to connections. so the hallways was loud and crowed

i was at my locker and closed it. somebody was standing right there behind my locker causing me to jump. it was that new boy, "why the hell you behind my locker?' i asked looking up to him since he was so tall

he chuckled, " i just need help reading this schedule, since you the only one here i seen before i wanted to ask you."

"what? i never seen you before, well i don think." i tilted my head

he stood there smirking at me and then it came to me. i remember that sexy face and cute smirk.

i smiled, " wait, you the boy i seen at the mall that day." i remembered

he laughed, "yeah, i see you in class but you put your head back down so ain't say nan."

"so what you stocking me, first when i was in the store, then at the foodcourt, now here."

"well hay, third times a charm." he smirked. He talked with a accent.

we looked at eachtoher and i smiled. " well let me help you with that."

i explained his scedule to him and told him he had gym like i did. i gave him the directions to the gym and he thanked me before walking off.

i think he is really cute and good thing about it is, me and him got the same schedule. the rest of the school year should be nice.

i finished what i was doing and headed to the gym. i walked in and seen london sitting down with some boy. i walked over and she smilied seeing me.

"hay jayliah, this my new friend." she said and pointed to the boy next to her. i looked and seen it was the same boy.

"yeah, i just helped him with his schedule." i smilied

they both loked at me confused,"i never seen you before." he said confused