Chapter nine.

Autumn and I ended up missing school for a few weeks because I couldn't walk into school with bruises and my lips cut open.

"I'm going out." I said to Autumn.

"Take me with you now, I have to talk to you." She said quietly.

"Come on." I had no emotions at all, I hope to god we don't run into the boys or our friends.

"He raped me too, but he came inside of me." She started to tell me when we reached the bakery.

"I'm so sorry, I should have been there." I apologized and I pulled her good up and mine.

"Brooke it's not your fault." She said softly.

As I walked into the bakery I ran into somebody and holy fuck did it hurt me.

"Brooklyn?" I knew that voice anywhere.

"Hi." I said.

"Where have you been?" Luke asked me concern filled his voice.

"At home." I never looked up.

"Look at me please I miss you." He was crying I could tell.

I looked up at him, I could see the hurt flash in his eyes when he saw my face.

"What happened to you?" He asked quietly.

"I don't want to talk about it." I started crying.

"Is that Autumn?" He questioned.

"Yeah it's me." She looked him dead in the face.

"What in the world happened to you guys?" He wanted to know really bad.

"Not here." I said.

We all left the bakery and walked to a park far away from my house.

"Last night, an incident occurred at my house. My dad beat me nearly to death, I was told to kill myself, Autumn had got beaten too just not as bad, and we both got raped by him." I let the tears pour out as I talked about it.

"I am so sorry for you guys. Come stay with me and the boys." He offered.

"I don't know. We will have to sneak away, don't tell them about this not even the girls." I said.

We all promised and we went back to my house I packed up a lot of clothes and Autumn did the same.

"I'll drive." I grabbed my keys and we all got in my car and we went to the boy's house, the girls were there.

"Shit."Autumn and I said at the same time.

"I forgot they were here." Luke said.

We got out of the car and went inside anyways and automatically we got jumped with questions. No one answered any of them.