"Wow," I breathe out, unable to tear my eyes away from the impressive structure before me.

"It's breathtaking," my mother murmurs, echoing my sentiments.

My father nods in agreement, a proud smile playing on his lips. "Jungkook's father certainly has impeccable taste."

As we approach the entrance, I take in the intricate details of the mansion's architecture – the ornate carvings, the towering columns, and the gleaming windows that reflect the sunlight.

Upon entering, I'm greeted by the opulent interior – marble floors, elegant chandeliers, and tasteful furnishings that exude luxury in every corner. The air is filled with the scent of fresh flowers, adding to the ambiance of sophistication and refinement.

"Welcome, Seo Jin," a warm voice interrupts my reverie, and I turn to see Jungkook's father standing before us, a welcoming smile on his face.

"Thank you for having us," I reply, feeling a sense of gratitude for the opportunity to be here.

As we exchange pleasantries, I can't help but feel a surge of anticipation for what lies ahead – the beginning of a new chapter in my life, surrounded by love, family, and the promise of a bright future. Deep down, I know that marrying into the family of Korea's most prominent business tycoon will bring new challenges, but I'm ready to embrace them with courage and determination. This is my chance to shine and make a name for myself, not just as Seo Jin, but as the future daughter-in-law of one of the country's wealthiest and most influential figures.

As the conversation between our fathers unfolds, my eyes dart around the room, searching for any sign of Jungkook. Every corner of the lavish mansion holds the promise of a glimpse of my beloved.

Suddenly, Jungkook's father notices my restlessness and chuckles knowingly. "Would you like to see Jungkook, Seo Jin?" he asks with a twinkle in his eye.

I feel my cheeks flush with embarrassment, but I can't hide my excitement. "Yes, please," I reply eagerly, my heart racing with anticipation.

"He's probably in his room. The last room on the second floor is his room. Go and meet him," Jungkook's father suggests warmly. "After all, he's all yours now."

I can't help but giggle at his words, feeling a surge of joy and butterflies fluttering in my stomach. "Thank you," I murmur gratefully before hurrying off in search of Jungkook.

With each step, my excitement grows, and I can't contain the smile that spreads across my face. This is it – the moment I've been waiting for. As I approach his room, I take a deep breath to calm my nerves and knock softly on the door.

"Jungkook?" I call out, my voice barely above a whisper, filled with anticipation and love.

Feeling a bit nervous but determined to see Jungkook, I take a deep breath and knock softly on the door. When I receive no response, I hesitate for a moment before deciding to take matters into my own hands.

With a flutter of anticipation, I adjust my outfit slightly, pulling my top to make my cleavage and my curves visible to him and tugging my skirt a little higher to reveal more of my legs. With newfound confidence, I turn the doorknob and step inside Jungkook's room.

The room is dimly lit, casting a soft glow over the space. My heart races as I scan the room, searching for any sign of him.

My heart pounds in my chest as I take hesitant steps into the room, my eyes drawn to the scattered clothing strewn across the floor. Silver heels, a red gown, Jungkook's shirt and tuxedo... My breath catches in my throat as I approach the bed, dread coiling in the pit of my stomach.

With trembling hands, I pull back the curtain, and my worst fears are realized.

There they are, entwined in each other's arms, skin pressed against skin, sleeping soundly. Jungkook and Si Jun, naked and oblivious to my presence.

A strangled gasp escapes my lips as I stumble backwards, my world crumbling around me. Tears prick at the corners of my eyes as I struggle to process the sight before me. The person I loved, slept with my own best friend.

As I stare at the hickeys on Jungkook's neck, rage bubbles up inside me. But when I notice them on Si Jun's neck too, my anger reaches a boiling point. It's like a punch to the gut, betrayal written in dark purple marks.

With trembling hands, I grab Si Jun's gown and heels from the floor, a silent accusation of her betrayal. Through gritted teeth, my voice shook with anger and hurt. "I'll not leave you, Si Jun," I vow, my eyes blazing with fury. "You snatched what was mine, and I'll make sure you pay for it."

Tears threaten to spill down my cheeks, but I push them back, fueling my determination as I put her gown and heels in my bag. "I promise that," I continue, my voice trembling with emotion. "I'll make sure that you will lose everything."

With one final glare at the scene of betrayal, I storm out of the room, my heart heavy with pain and vengeance. Si Jun may have broken my trust, but I refuse to let her get away with it.

********************

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Follow for more.

See you soon. Till then bye.