XXII

rin had stayed the night after the long conversation with kuea. it was never a deep one just precautions and some cheering-ups.

that night, as kuea laid on their bed waiting for his mate from the bathroom, his heads been running with all the scenarios that might happen in the party. with all the stories and what not that happened during their introductions, drama was the common thing that occured. what will he do when that happened? would they shun him when they knew how bizzare he is?

kuea was still mulling over that when he felt the bed dipped and a strong hand snaked on his arm to hug him tight. with a kiss on his mark, lian pecked a kiss on his singers furrowed head.

"a penny for your thoughts." lian said as he caressed his singers worried face.

"the party." kuea started. "and the drama that came with it?"

"ah... uncle rin really did spilled it all out. well, people sometimes did idiotic things. this party might be full of those like them but well, i dont want to impose on what you can and cant do. just do what you will with them. i give you free reign on whatever you decide, my love. i have faith in whatever you do "

"sometimes you really give out encouraging words but then at the same time, its really hard to follow." kuea giggled underneath lian and squirmed. "that hand of yours really had a mind of its own, isnt it?"

"if its you, i cant command them, love. they might be too loyal to you than to me at this rate. will you..."

"should i reject them even though they made me feel really good... umn...  inside and out?"

"its all up to you, my love." lian said at he had caressed his singers length making the other moan. shyness has been long gone the moment kuea offered himself to him, boldness had taken over making lian excited to the point of even a touch from kuea made him feel uncomfortable under his pants.

"in that case... aaah... more" kuea was startled when lian inserted a finger making him arch his back.

"tell me, love. what do you want?"

"mmm... mo..."

"what? should... should i stop?" lian abruptly stopped teasing the other.

"NO! more... please... more yan!"

"your wish is my pleasure, my dear." lian said as he inserted another finger.

"gaaah!!!"

"its been awhile, love. are you okay?" lian leaned over kuea making the other grab his shoulders and kissed him torridly.

"not enough. more...."

lian was surprised when kuea pulled him under flipping him on his back on the bed.

kuea lunged at lian capturing his lips, all the while grinding his hips on lians own bulge. "mmm... tasty...." kuea side marked making the other smile wide at his singers antics.

"is it?" lian was even more surprised when kuea playfully bit his tingling ear.

"very..." kuea said in a whisper making lian close his eyes savoring that silky voice on his ear.

lian felt tender tiny kisses with a bit of a lick on his neck making him crane his neck more to give kuea access to as much skin as possible. he guessed that everytime they did this, kuea has been paying attention and learning from him; and even giving his very own spice to it.

when lian felt those goosebump-making feather light kisses on his chest and the soft exhale of kueas breath, he knew kueas next move will be his undoing.

the moment kuea lick a generous space on his pecs toward his tingly nipple, lian couldnt hold his voice as he let out an approving groan. the action had electrified him from the tips of his singers tongue when he licked the tips of his nipple down to the very tip of his groin.

motion after motion, transferring from the other to the other twin was like a pleasurable torture he will gladly endure anytime. kuea has a way with his hands that everytime he touch even an inch of his skin, it was enticing, teasing and even challenging him to reciprocate.

lian cant handle the surprising feelings anymore, he felt on his hand the hair on kueas head. hes been kneading them closer to him without him knowing. the intense feeling of his kisses made lian want to pin him right there and then have his way with him but doing that would stop this addicting sensations, so he reluctantly just grab whatever was above his head and braced  himself as kuea continued his onslaught on lians body.

when kuea smoothly caressed lians chiseled stomach down to that happy trail, lian flexed inwardly making his belly taut and firm under kueas hands.

kuea smiled gaining a reaction from his beloved. no matter how many time he sees his mate aroused, kuea thought that it wont be getting old anytime soon. making his mate happy and surprised are now his goal, be that in bed or in their daily lives. he may not be that knowledgeable like everyone in his age academically or even in worldly conveniences but he knows that hes the only one capable to make this vampire king beneath him moan like this.

grasping the ever hard as a rock muscle between lians legs, kuea made his way in between his mates leg. he knows what to do next but hes apprehensive if lian would feel good. all he did to learn this was when lian did this to him but now that he wants to return the favor, he wants to know more if hes doing it the right way or not.

"do it, love. no matter what you do, ill love it." lian said above kueas head. lian somehow felt his singers predicament and wanted to reassure him somehow.

with that kuea stared straight at lians eyes and took him in his mouth. kuea could only comfortably be half way down to the base. anymore will surely make him gag but anyhow he wants to try.

lian moaned at the top of his lungs as kuea soft mouth enveloped him. slick, soft and wet. the slurping sound kuea make from his ministrations made him feel worshipped, its almost a sin. every pull he did, lian cried out the pleasurable pain that he felt. he was never a masochist but if this makes his singer enjoy this moment, he will enjoy it with him as well. when kuea let go and licked him off down to the very base and even on the sacks, kuea made it so sensual, lian found himself on top of kuea kissing him senseless.

"my turn..." lian uttered as he lowered himself and did the same to his singer putting his very own flavor.

kuea felt the build up on his belly and shook lian off of him. startled, lian was pushed on his back back on the bed as kuea stradled him. "in me, please..." kuea softly said under his breath as he positioned himself. if lian was a mere human, he would pass it as a mere exhale but due to his thankfully sharp hearing, he caught it.

the moment when lian felt himself at kueas wet entrance, he pushed himself slowly inside making his singer arch his back and moan his name. lian caught him in time and hugged him.

"mine... all mine" lian chanted as his breath hitch when kuea suddenly pulled himself up and slammed himself on his length.

------------>>>>>

morning came with kuea on lians embrace. everything was peaceful as they lay on each other blissful calm.

its perfect.

kueas perfect.

lians so kind and loving.

feeling each others emotions so early in the morning made them hug each other more.

as lovely as the sun rise, the blaring of the sirens inside the compound says otherwise.