Chapter 17-A Living Ship

Star Lord quickly runs in, attempting to ease the uneasy conflict between the knucklehead and living ship.

"WHOA-WHOA, what's the goin' on!?"

"Your idiotic guest forced his way through my inner walls."

"Permission to exterminate?" Asked the all too willing Ship, who's preparing an even larger electrical charge, but Quill understandably denies her request and helps the stunned ninja up.

Quill signals Tails to follow him out of the room.

Moments later, Quill has Tails and the fully recovered Naruto follow him throughout the halls of the ship, this living ship. Amazed by its hi-tech alien features, Tails can't help but walk slowly to take it all in.

"This probably looks way out of this world to ya', right?"

"Not entirely, but for the most part, yeah... This-SHE looks incredible!"

Suddenly the halls turn from blue to pink.

"You flatter me, Tails, thank you." Said the voice of Ship.

As for Naruto on the other hand...

"Well it's definitely out of this world to me, kinda gives me the creeps."

The ship slowly shifts to the color red.

"Careful, dude, she's sensitive, I might not be able to bail you out next time if you make her go HAL 9000 on you."

Warns the spaceman, but...

"WHA?" Naruto asked.

"Right...what time period is your show from?"

Meanwhile, Sakura is seen in the bathroom relaxing in a metal tub with half her body blurred from the water, so we mainly see her clear exposed skin from the neck up with a little bit of cleavage showing of course, due to this being a T for Teen game.

As the fighter continues to bathe, she's shown to have a few marks and bruises on her, some of which weren't received from her battle with Kira earlier.

"How in the world did I get caught up in this mess?" Sakura thought, as she rinsed off and put on a towel.

"Your new set of clothes are now complete, ."

"Thanks, Ship; I bet you save Quill-san a lot of money shopping for clothes when you can just make them out of nothing."

"You would think so, but unfortunately, designing is not my strongest attribute when taking requests from Quill."

"In fact, his criticism can be most strident." dreads the Ship.

"Well as they say in America-"

"Everyone's a credit."

"I hear you clearly, , you should see the ridiculous things he does when it comes to making custom pajamas."

"He really expects me, a FOREIGN ship with little to no knowledge of Earthly customs, to know what a TIGGER is when he asks for a new pair of underwear."

Sakura scoffs, followed by a straight chuckle.

"Wow, I'd expect him to be a boxer type, but that's cute."

"To a certain extent." Said Ship.

The human and the ship begin to share some laughs. The fox genius and schoolgirl have now earned the approval of the ship, as for Naruto, they may be hoping for him sooner or later...Or never, who knows.

Moments later, the trio are now gathered in what looks like an 80's style living room fused together with a garage filled with arcade machines,posters, big screen TV, and a tennis table.

While seated on the brown couch, Quill stands before the three for a briefing, clapping his hands together to completely grab their attention.

"OK!"

"First off, I just wanted to say thanks again for saving me."

"I hope this is enough to repay and show off my gratitude."

"It's more than enough, you didn't have to, but we greatly appreciate it!" Said the honest Tails, who's currently sitting on Sakura's lap with arms around him like a big teddy bear.

"Good, and you're welcome to stay the night too and I can drop you off anywhere you want."

Quill presses a button on a coffee table in front of the couch revealing a hologram of an island, but not just any island, it's Angel Island!

Tails' eyes widen and are in awe of what he sees before him, whereas Naruto and Sakura share a puzzled look, Naruto even shrugs, not knowing what to make of it despite the fact that Tails told him in great detail of Angel Island before. But granted, that was all done on a dry erase board. Compared to a hologram, it's much more lifelike.

"Like say a floating island for example." Said a now serious Quill.

To Be Continued...