Chapter 5-Gimmie a Hand!

The next day has arrived. At the crack of dawn, Tails packs up as much as he can stuff in his small backpack. He takes breath as he walks his way toward the front entrance. Despite having a new traveling partner, he can't help but feel certain doubts.

Outside, Naruto is in the middle of meditating, it appears he has recovered a large portion of chakra since last night. He's also wearing a new set of clothes Tails made for him. Apparently Tails just so happens to be a good tailor.

"Have you tested it out yet?" Tails asked, walking his way outside

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Have you tested it out yet?" Tails asked, walking his way outside. Naruto gets up and showcases his new arm, made by Tails from a while back. The ninja starts off with quick jabs,straits, and uppercuts, followed by smashing his bionic arm into the ground, shaking up the ground. Tails staggers and falls to the ground. 

"It's PERFECT!" "I can't thank you enough, Tails, I really needed this!" "I wish I could've started off with that sooner, sorry about last night." Tails thinks back to the time he made Naruto a leftover bionic arm he got from an egg-bot that tried to choke the life out of Naruto. 

"It's okay, I've had worse." "Are you ready?" Tails pulls out a garage door opener, revealing his iconic tornado plane. Naruto looks in utter amazement, it's possible he's never seen a plane before, but you can never tell how advanced the technology is in his world, given that television,pachinko machines, and cell phones exist there. "All set." Tails says smugly.

Moments after taking off, we get an epic shot of the duo soaring through the sky, with Naruto enjoying every moment of it. 2 ½ hours later, Tails prepares to land on the nearest continent. 

"I thought the place was a floating island!" Says Naruto. "It is, but it's still pretty far, so we're going to need to make a few stops before we get there!" Tails replies. "Fine by me, I was getting hungry and I needed to pee!" Tails didn't quite catch that. "What was that!?"

"I said I needed to PEE!" "Heh-heh, well hold it a little longer, we'll be landing soon!" Suddenly, Naruto begins to wince. "Can't, do you have a bottle!?" "Oh boy..." Though understanding Naruto's predicament, Tails can't help but feel bothered by Naruto's lack of patience. 

"Check the compartment on the right side, there's a water bottle in it!" "Thanks!"                            "Also, just kidding!" Naruto laughs at Tails, who makes an annoyed frown.

"Don't scare me like that, these seats are DELICATE!" Said Tails after a moment of silence. "Sorry, I couldn't pass it up!" "I really do need to pee, let's-"

"DRAGON!"

"Pfft, full me once, shame on- WHOA!"

*ROAR*

Tails' sass drops in an instant when he sees Naruto wasn't kidding this time, narrowly avoiding the fangs of a large reddish dragon the size of an 18-wheeler. "Hang on!" Tails opens fire on the dragon using bullet-like lasers from the bottom of the fuselage. In response, the lasers do very little damage to the flying reptile and bashes against it. 

The force was so strong that the tornado went spinning out of control. As Tails struggles to keep it steady for landing, Naruto's had enough and leaps on top of the wing.

"Naruto, what are you doing!?" Said Tails with his voice straining. "I'll be fine, just focus on landing this thing!"

Naruto hops off the wing and free falls is way towards the dragon.

"My chakra's fully connected to the arm, I can feel it." Naruto thinks to himself and goes on to say out loud-

"Let's put it to use!"

Shadow Clone Jutsu!