Chapter 35

The hair on my body stood up. Aside from the informal language, it was because the pheromone he was emitting came close to me. The pheromones that adhered to our breath and skin had only one intention.

“You don’t really think I spilled the wine by mistake, do you?”

“…”

It was a crude and dirty pheromone meant to make me aroused. The feeling of being stuck was something unfamiliar that I had never felt before.

I never once encountered such pheromones that an Alpha released to ‘forcibly’ arouse a partner. Kwon Yido was the first person to properly encounter alpha pheromones, so it was no wonder that he felt so unpleasant. Every time I took a small breath, my lungs tingled as if a bug was crawling.

“Let’s just enjoy each other in a good way. Let’s not bother with anything else. OK?”

“…Do you know what you are talking about?”

My head was slow to organize my thoughts. I was embarrassed by the sudden situation, but I couldn’t figure out why I kept feeling sick. It was not like this was unexpected. Things I was sure I could handle calmly didn’t turn out as I wanted.

“You can’t do this.”

The other person was a man, and I was also a man. No matter how much Kwon Yijung released pheromones, I was a dominant Omega who could not even secrete pheromones. I could ignore this type of stimulation without blinking.

“Don’t do this…”

“Hey, why are you repeating yourself?”

Still, I kept feeling anxious. I was afraid that Kwon Yijung would encroach on me and burn me to charcoal. The closer I got to him, the more faint I became, as if he was dying before my eyes.

“You know how shitty this situation is. You know you’re not in a situation to refuse me so don’t even bring up the topic of suing me.”

What Kwon Yijung said was largely true. I couldn’t help but know how dirty the situation was. I couldn’t even guess what disadvantages I would face in the future if I pushed him away or rejected him.

“…Such threats don’t work on me.”

But I was a person who had nothing more to lose. I gave up the position of being the Director of my company with my own hands, and other than that, there was nothing else that could have been affected.

Besides, wasn’t I already bound by a contract with Kwon Yido? I was confident that if Kwon Yijung tried to harm me, Kwon Yido would provide at least a means of defense. So, in this situation, there was no need to be swayed by Kwon Yijung.

“Threat? When did I threaten you?”

But why do I keep feeling scared? Why was I so scared that my hands were shaking? He hadn’t laid a hand on me yet, and I could easily push me away if I wanted to. No matter how much Alpha strength he had, I wasn’t helpless.

“I’m not interested in the boy’s hole, but since Kwon Yido is growing crazy over it, I wanted to try it for myself.”

I barely managed to move his legs and back away as much as he came. Kwon Yijung slowly narrowed the distance as if he was gathering his prey and looked me up and down with his eyes narrowed.

“I was wondering what on earth he was doing and why you were so pampered and locked up in his house…At this level, I think it’s worth doing at least once, even if the same thing is at stake.”

As his pheromones became more intense, my heart beat faster. My teeth were chattering and my throat was sore. I felt like I was going to get nauseous at any moment, so I had to grit my molars as hard as I could.