Chapter 39: Halloween

Start from the beginning

"I'll straighten them up if they get out of hand. Just like how I straighten you up if you misbehave." The corner of Chan's mouth tugs up into a smirk. He's so annoying.

"Yeah right. Your 'punishments' don't even straighten me up."

"Oh yeah?"

He takes a step forward, his arms tightening around my waist. I feel his hand slide down to my ass, giving it a squeeze.

"Christopher Chahn Bahng!" I smack his hand off my butt.

"Woahhh, full government name is crazy!" Seungmin interrupts.

Chan retreats, raising his hands up in surrender as he takes a few steps back. "Alright, alright. No need to smack my hand away. That hurt you know." He puffs his lower lip out into a pout, feigning hurt and rubbing the hand I smacked away from my ass.

"It totally hurt. Anyway, what the-"

My eyes drift towards Changbin dressed as a freaking walrus. I burst out laughing, and so do the others.

"Shut up, I lost a bet!" Changbin huffs, waddling away in the big walrus costume.

"What the heck was the bet???" Seungmin calms down from a fit of laughter, wiping away a stray tear from the corner of his eye with his finger.

Chan grins mischievously. "Han and I bet that he couldn't one of the zombies outside up so he went ahead and tried to knowing damn well he was gonna end up losing the bed and having to wear a walrus costume today."

"You guy for real bet on that? What if he got seriously hurt and infected!"

Chan scoffs. "It was just a joke. But he took it seriously!"

"Still, you shouldn't have let him." I turn away to head out of the kitchen and start walking up the stairs.

"Babyyy, where are you going! He wasn't hurt at least!"

Shortly after getting into the room and shutting the door behind me, I hop onto the bed and notice my package had arrived. It was on the bedside table. Chan probably left it here for me once he saw my name was on it. I'm glad the military at least brang packages that were delayed for a while because of the situation the city is in. I was excited for this certain package to finally arrive.

I open it slowly, anticipating what's inside. I pull out the fancy box with the brand name of a lingerie company imprinted onto the top. I hear the door opening and I quickly put it back inside the package and put it away.

"Babygirl, are you still mad?"

Chan approaches the bed and I roll onto my back before propping myself up on my elbows to look at him.

"I'm not mad. Just don't do something stupid like that again. You're just risking things. You should've told Binnie that it's a joke and stopped him."

"Well- we did try. He's just stubborn, ya know?" He gets onto the bed and leans over me to give me a kiss but I turn my head away. "Aw c'mon, you're denying me a sweet taste now?"

"You have to promise to apologize to him today."

"Okay, fine. I'll apologize. I promise I will later. Now give me a kiss; I need one."

I roll my eyes before turning my head back to face him. He smiles and leans forward, pressing his lips against mine. I kiss him back gently, but he takes advantage of it and slides his hands down to my thighs, squeezing them around his hips. His erection prodded against my tummy.

I pull back from the kiss, not wanting to do anything yet. Especially after having prepared a reward for him already. "Not yet. Later tonight, okay?"

He frowns but nods in compliance. "Okay, I can wait."