Chapter 13

(New enemies, and the demon mask leader.)
~ Akito's point view~

I walk with Zhake which leads us to the training room, Zhake stops walking as he clenches his chest which the crystal glow brighter. "Zhake are you okay?" I asked, I went back to Zhake and helped him to walk. "Yeah..., I'm fine..." Zhake said, suddenly we heard something coming which made us stop and look at the top to see people with a demon mask. "Zhake are they the people who ambushed you?" I whisper as he nods. "Hello, there Akito and the spinjitsu master." The yellow mask said as he jumped down with his group. 'How did he know my name...., never mind that I need to protect Zhake.' I thought let Zhake rest. I stand protectively in front of Zhake ready to fight them. "No need to fight~, just come with us everything will be fine~." The yellow mask said walking toward us slowly.

"No.., we won't follow you," I said as I summoned a sword. "Then we will have to use force." The yellow mask said as the other demon-masked charged at me with their weapon. My swords crashed into their weapon and kicked their stomach when I saw their opening. 'This is not good.' I thought as my vision slowly turned blurry, I saw two masked people running toward Zhake. "No!" I shouted teleport in front of Zhake and used my glitch spike. They both jumped away from Zhake as I heard some footsteps behind me, I swung my sword toward the neck and glared at the person.

~Ninja point view~

After the Ninja found some information and fixed the van, they headed back to check on the glitch Ninja and the spinjitsu master. "That was so surprising..." Kai said as the other agreed. "I never knew that he was my great-grandfather (which is Zhake).." Lloyd said with a speechless face. "Not only his look like an adult instead of old!" Jay shouted as the other nodded. They got this information from Wu which was surprising to them until now. "Okay, we are here now," Zane said as he opened the door seeing the glitch ninja not there. "Um.., Zane what's wrong?" Nya said as she looked at the bed seeing the glitch ninja wasn't there and gasped. Others look confused and look at the room seeing no one there. "The glitch ninja, where did he go?" Cole said looking around the room. "Maybe he is still here.., we should check my great grandfather's room," Lloyd said as they all ran to see the door was open. "He is not here either!" Jay shout beside Kai's ear making Kai growl at him. "Jay..." Kai said rubbing his ear. "Whoops.., sorry Kai," Jay said scratching his back. "Where could they be.." Zane said, suddenly they heard a lot of commotion outside making them confused and alert.

"Guys, what happened outside?" Nya said, "I don't maybe we should check it out." Cole said as they ran toward it. They saw some people with masks try to take Lloyd's grandfather but were stopped by the glitch ninja, they saw how the glitch teleported in front of him and summoned some spikes toward them. 'Is that his power?' they all thought as the glitch ninja looked at them without his mask. Before they could help them he pointed his sword in front of Lloyd's neck making the other surprised when the glitch ninja glared at them.

~No one point view~

Not long after the ninja came, Wu and Pixal ran to them to see what happened in the training ground. 'I need to protect Zhake...' Akito thought, his vision slowly turning worse and his body tired. Zhake looks at Akito notices his tired figures and looks at the ninja whom he notices as his son and something similar to his other son. 'Wu...., the other one has a similar face to Garmadon...' Zhake thought looking at Lloyd's face reminded him of his son Garmadon. 'You did a great job Wu even if you made some mistakes, you managed to protect Ninjago city and lead the element to the right path.' Zhake thought looking at Wu and the other element master. "Akito put your sword away now.." Zhake said, Akito glanced at him for a while as he removed his sword from Lloyd's neck.

"Are you alright father?" Wu said surprising the other ninjas cause Wu appeared out of nowhere without them knowing. "I'm fine son..." Zhake said as he glanced at Akito who had a tired figure but he pretended not to be tired. Suddenly a huge explosion happens making Akito use his glitch power to shield the other and it also backfires him as he is sent to the wall from the impact. "Looks like we have an unwanted guess," Zane said as the destroy shield crumbled leaving the demon mask people. "Ninja we need to protect the glitch ninja and my father!" Wu said as the ninjas nodded and got their weapons ready. "Ninja-Go!" The ninjas shouted as they ran to the enemy crashing their weapons into the enemy's weapon. The yellow mask gritted seeing that the ninja was already here before he got a chance to take Akito and Zhake, "You two know what to do right." The yellow mask said trying to control his emotions, he glanced at the blue and red mask. "Yeah-yeah.., no need to be like that yellow." The red mask said happily at the blue mask as the blue mask sighed in dissatisfaction.

"Blue, yellow should I?~" The red mask said the yellow and blue mask glanced at each other. "Sure, but you need to take the spinjitsu master." The yellow mask said as the red nodded, he jumped down and dashed toward Kai catching him off guard. "Hey~ fire boy~." The red mask said as he kicked Kai's stomach and threw him to his sister. "Hihihi~, this is so fun." The red mask said and went to Akito, Akito noticed his appearance and blocked his attack a few times then kicked him on his stomach making a distance. "Sorry glitch but you need to like this~" The red mask said as he used his fire leaf element to trap Akito and slowly absorbed his glitch. The red mask teleports in front of Wu and Pixal and then blasts his element toward them. Wu and Pixal grunt in pain as they both try to fight him but his minion stops them before they can reach the red mask and Zhake. "Sorry everyone but we need him~." The red mask said looking at Zhake, Zhake tried to blast his power but got absorbed by him. The red mask nocked Zhake out and picked him up, "Looks like my job is done~." The red mask said Akito who looked at him with anger.

'No! Don't take jhim away from me!' Akito thought struggling to escape, because of struggling his wound slowly opened. Akito doesn't care about his wound but focuses on Zhake who is only being taken away like Vince and Silla who were taken away by them. "No no no. NO!!" Akito shouted as he pulled himself from the trap and managed to free himself at the same time making his wound bleeding. Akito ran toward the red mask and kicked on the head, Akito grabbed Zhake before he hit the ground while the red mask hit on the wall hard. "Zhake.." Akito said and placed Zhake slowly. Suddenly he felt something on his back, and before he reacted his head was hit with heavy stuff. Akito lost consciousness slowly as he saw Zhake taken away by the yellow mask and he dropped his heavy weapon. "Let's go red..." The yellow mask said as the red mask nodded and took Zhake. "Everyone retreat!" The red mask shouts as he, yellow and the other retreat from the monastery. "No..., Zhake..." Akito said as his hand raised toward Zhake who was taken away by them then Akito lost his conscience completely.