Valentine day

English is not my mother language, I'm sorry if I made a mistake in the story. Also there will be spoiler in this story. I'm sorry if I make the valentine event late.
'Thought'
"Talk"
------------------------------------------------------------

~Akito point view~
It was morning, sun light hit my face. "Hm~, it morning already?" I groan as I sit up on my bed and went to the bathroom. After I done taking shower and wear my casual shirt, I went to the kitchen 'What food should I make..?' I thought as I looked at the calendar noticing that it was 14 Feb. 'It was Valentine day! I should make some chocolate.' I thought as I went to the fridge to find some ingredients to make. (The ingredients and how to make was on above)

When I found the ingredients that I need, I put them on the table and start making the valentine chocolate. In the middle of the process, someone barged in to my house making me freeze. 'What was that?' I thought as I looked at the living room seeing a group of silhouette shaped humans chattering. "Why did you do it?!" the silhouette next to them said in disbelief 'Wait isn't this Lloyd voice??' I thought "Well ask him, he is the one who barged in." The silhouette said "Yeah but it's because of you being clumsy." The silhouette said 'This is Jay and Cole voice...' I thought as I shake my head and sigh.

I went to the living room seeing the ninjas in front of the broken door. "Next time you guys need to be more careful if not Akito will be mad." The silhouette said revealing to be Nya"Oh, hello Akito." Pixal said as the other looked at me "Hello everyone." I said as I walk to the broken door and start fixing it. "Also if you broke the door again you guys fix it okay?" I said while fixing the door as they nod.

"Akito we have something for you." Zane said as he look at Pixal knowing what to do as they took something in their poket, I looked at them with confusion. "Here Akito." Zane and Pixal said as they give me a chocolate. "Aw~ thanks Zane, Pixal!" I said as I received the chocolate and try it. 'Wow~, so sweet.' I thought smiling after trying the chocolate. "Big brother Akito!" Someone said as I turn around seeing Vince, Silla, Sora and Arin. "Hey..., what happen with the door?" Silla said seeing the broken door. "Did something happen when we weren't here?" Vince said "Yeah, but everything is fine now." I said as I used my power to fixed the door. "Oh and also here." Arin said as he gave me a little bag of chocolate same goes to Vince, Sora and Silla. "Thank you." I said as I pet their head

No one point view~

While Akito talking to the young Ninja, the older ninja looked at Zane and Pixal as they both smirk at them. "Zane and Pixal why do you get a chocolate?" Kai said "Me and Pixal make a chocolate when we got our free time." Zane said as Pixal agree with him. "You guys wanna make a chocolate with me?" Akito said as the older ninja looked at Akito. The young ninja agree and the older ninja asked Akito if they could join. Akito agree as they spend time together making chocolate. When they done, they eat the chocolate together.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone I'm sorry for a late update about valentine event since I have a lot of homework and school. I also apologize for making the valentine event short.