Chapter 10.5

~Ninja point view~

Lloyd and Cole look at the creature as they unseat their weapon. The creature ran at full speed to Cole and was ready to slash Cole but Lloyd blasted his power at the creature making the creature lose his focus. Cole used his scythe to hit the creature's head making it angry as it let out a huge scream, "Lloyd, I think we need to run now." Cole said as he and Lloyd ran from the creature, the creature followed behind them as ready to stab Lloyd but a shuriken was thrown into the creature's hand making the creature turn his attention to the person who threw the shuriken.

"Hey! Don't hurt my friends!" Zane said distracting the creature, while the creature was distracted Jay used his lightning power to zap the creature."Hah! How do you feel my lighting!" Jay said, the creature looked at Jay which made him flinch in fear.

"*gulp* Um...., have a good day?" Jay said in fear as the creature threw Jay to the wall before it could attack Jay. Cole used his earth element which trap the creature inside, the creature hit the wall a few times as the rock slowly shattered. "Ice!" Zane shouts frizzing the creature. "Yeah! we did it!" Jay shouted happily that they had defeated the creature but when Lloyd went closer to the creature the ice slowly broke. "Guys..., it's still moving!" Lloyd gasped, the other looked at the frozen creature and the creature's hand started to move and break the ice and the rock. "We need to go now!" Zane shouted as he started running to the third floor followed by them. Meanwhile, with Nya and Kai, they were inspecting the corpse. "Kai.." Nya said as Kai started taking the corpse down one by one.

"I know sis..." Kai said that they saw some corpses that had the same scare only the location of the scare was different, one on the head, one on the face, and one on the body. "This is strange...." Kai said as they both expected the corpse. Nya saw something in the first corpse's pocket, she took out the phone from its pocket which was not broken. "Kai look what I found..." Nya said as Kai looked at the broken phone. "Nya.., that phone is broken we can't use it." Kai said, "Who said we can't use it?" Nya said as Kai thought for a while and noticed that someone could use it "Oh...." Kai said, Nya put the phone in her pocket. Then a scream was heard making both of them look back in fear and curious. "Kai, should we check out?" Nya said "I don't know sis. but I think it's for the best." Kai said as they both went down to see what happened with this scream.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Guys sorry for not updating the story and making it short for the story. The reason I didn't update the story is that I was on holiday with my parents and I couldn't use the internet there. I only could use the internet at the hotel but I didn't have time to make the story so much. I hope you guys forgive me for the long update. Thank you for reading the story I made, I hope you guys have a great holiday.