15

She was on her fourth night and Eudora found herself back at the pub saturated with Illyrian men. This time she was welcomed into the crowded place. Alcohol burning the back of her throat as she takes her third shot with Enzo who's been chatting with her since they walked into together.

They sit in a small corner where an run down couch was pushed up against the wall. Some what secluded as everyone crowded the bar and or taking to the middle to dance along with the sensual music playing. 

The nightfall and the moonlit night made it feel like finally Eudora was in the Night Court she imagined. It's as close as she'd get to Velaris within these secluded four walls.  

Her and Enzo, propped themselves comfortable on the couch, facing each other; two empty wine glasses sitting on the small round wooden table before them. 

"So...", Eudora nods to the soldiers and warriors walking in their wings tucked in tight. "Are you their commander?" 

Enzo smirks, "Close enough." 

"Squad leader?", she asks looked back at him. The low light makes his emerald eyes bright and skin slightly shine, pleasant enough that has her captivated. Eudora leans back on the couch adjusting herself so her front was facing Enzo and brushed some of the hair from her face. 

Enzo places a hand over his heart, mocking offense. Eudora giggles and tries again. 

"Lieutenant?", she hums. 

Enzo winks and nods. He then sighs and runs a hand through his hair looking out to those dancing. "Most of them are mine. I only come out here to ensure they don't act like fools." 

"Most?" 

"Yea, the rest are Nyx's, we are the two Lieutenants for this warrior camp."

Eudora pays attention to Enzo's line of sight. The pub opened a few hours ago and now the large about of fae were starting to slow down, taking their last shots, and slugging around as if the alcohol had taken over their system. The ones who had the strength took hold of one another. Some dancing, others making out with the woman who've come for what Eudora can assume a chance to have their way with an Illyrian warrior in training. 

She wasn't here to judge. Just enjoy the free alcohol and take a break from her day. 

Enzo's little sister, Maria had apparently told some of her friends about her training session. So this morning instead of just it being Eudora and Maria, it was accompanied by a few other little girls who she knew didn't tell their parents by their early departure. 

The session only lasted a couple hours but Enzo came back to pick up Maria and took up the rest of Eudora's day. 

Till he convinced her for a couple rounds of drinks on the house.

"What about you?"

"What about me?", Eudora smiles, "I'm sure you already know enough about me." 

"I do...but i want to know more.", he muses. 

"Fine i'll play along.", she huffs.