Golden

One minute I was fighting with my brother, wanting him to leave me alone. The next minute I was begging to anyone who heard my cries, to please keep him alive.To see another day with him. AFO finally got arrested, Bakugo was saved from the help of his friends, and I'm already back working unfortunately. "Why did no one stop me from running my mouth on how I recovered quicker than you? I'm already getting sent into a million meetings now." I walked into Toshinori's hospital room and dropped face first on the couch that I have been sleeping on for days now. I haven't left his side ever since the fight. "Go home and get some rest. A shower will not only benefit you honestly." I luckily had minor injuries, but I did end up snapping my wrist all thanks to AFO. It's back in place and I'm stuck wearing a brace for about a week.

"Ugh fine." I grunt as I get up, "I also have some news to tell you, but I guess I'll tell you when I come back." Right when I reached for the door knob, I heard my brother say, "Absolutely not, tell me now." I tried to hide my smile before I turned around. "Well..you know how you're pretty much done with All Might?" I start to look around avoiding his glare. "Yea what about it?" I walk around and pick up one of his many flower bouquets he got delivered. "You got sunflowers? These are my favorite and yet they send it to you but not me? So rude of them actually!"

"Michelle, spit it out." He demanded. I drop my shoulders as I give up. "The commission is planning to throw a fancy gala for your retirement and officially announce the new number one pro-hero." I quickly said. "That's it? Well that's fine. When will this happen?" I look away as I scratch my neck nervously. "In three days."

"MICHELLE I GET DISCHARGE TOMORROW! HOW AM I GOING TO SHOW UP LIKE THIS IN THREE DAYS?!" I sigh as I keep hearing him rumble about how this is poor planning. "Look I'm not in charge of this, ok? They're doing it so the public doesn't get mad again on how a student got kidnapped under our noses. They're all still in shock about your fight with one for all. The commission just wants to keep things moving along."

I looked over at my brother who had his eyes closed. I understand his annoyance. Both his arms are casted and wrapped and he's going to be armless for at least a few more weeks. Not many people knew about the truth behind his true form, so getting asked to already show his true face was a lot. "If you're not ready I can-" "No, you're right. Life keeps going. I'm ready to say farewell and keep people's hope up." I sat down next to him as I pulled him into a hug. "Thank you! I was so worried you actually wanted to change the date, since I already have a special assistant who is flying in tonight!" I get up quickly and run out the room before he asks me any more questions.

⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎⚡︎

The house is full of life and it brought me so much joy. "Where's my lipstick?" "Have any of you guys seen the hairspray?" "I think my earring broke you guys!" Nemuri, Yu, and Rumi decided to come over and get ready at my house for the gala tonight. We were all running back and forward just like back then when we were teens. "It seems like everyone is almost ready to go! Whoa everyone looks so beautiful!" "Thank you David!" The girls sing together. I was able to get David on the next plane out to Japan when I got the news about the gala. He was the former sidekick of Toshinori, and honestly I knew there has always been chemistry between the both of them. They never confirmed it, but everyone was able to see the spark. "This tie is a bit too tight on me." Toshinori follows into the hallway with everyone else. "Come here, let me fix it for you." David smiles at him as he fixes it. "Mims, we're waiting on you! The limo is outside!" Rumi yelled out.

I opened my bedroom door and walked out. Everyone's eyes were wide and their jaws almost touched the floor. "What? Did my hair get messed up?" I was starting to feel a bit self-conscious. "You look gorgeous!" Yu squeeles. "I almost want to cry, the little girl I knew is all grown up and even more beautiful." David wipes a tear. "I told you I have an eye for dresses!" The dress was picked by Nemuri. I was a bit worried at first when she arrived with it, but now that's on me..I'm speechless. It was a long strapless corset black dress with two splits, showing off my legs. It had some small gold sparkles all around, giving it a nice subtle shine. I had on gold thunderbolt earrings, a choker necklace with All Might's star charm hanging from it, and a gold thin bracelet with thunder bolts and star charms. I even put on a thigh gold crystal chain to show off my legs a bit more. I had a nice blowout and the bottom of my hair that was white, I got it dyed to its original hair color which was blonde. I had smokey black eyeshadow, nice whisky eyelashes and a nice dark red lipstick on my lips. My nails were done too. I had black stiletto nails with the tip being gold. Last but not least, Nemuri got me customized stilettos. Instead of red bottoms, they were gold instead.