Lore Notes

Kami Lore Notes:

N #1: As this is a college set-up, in my opinion, it would make sense that the dorm system is there from the beginning. Though obviously those that live within a short travel distance will likely go home a lot more, weekends and stuff.

I have never been to a Japanese college/university so I can't say for sure what it is like to live in one, but I did go to University in the UK, and to write this story to the best of my ability, I will be using my own personal reference for the dorms, just so it is easier to picture in my head and work around that.

The design of the apartment dorms in this will be slightly different to the dorms in my other MHA college stories, just to mix it up a little.

- Clusters:

There are three Clusters called Sakura, Oyama, and Nikko. These clusters contain 6 buildings each and they encircle the Square.

- Square:

In the centre of the clusters is the Square which has a number of smaller buildings. This is shared by all three clusters and has two shops (student supplies and groceries), a cafe and a bar (though the bar is only accessible to those who are 20 and over)

- Buildings:

Each building contains 2 'apartments' which each contain 20 dorm rooms (with en-suite shower pods, a kitchen/dining area, a living room, and a small study space (bookshelves stocked with appropriate reading material), and an entry stairwell. All the buildings share the same set-up, except for building 6.

Students will be living in the same apartment, building, and cluster for their entire three years.

There are 11 classes in each year (A - K) so there are 6 buildings per year. Each building is simply numbered 1-6 and the apartments within are lettered to the corresponding class.

Building 6 has one class living in it on the upper levels and the lower 2 levels are dedicated to laundry, student services and the college postal service

Access to the buildings is by a keycard and two keys. The passcode gets them into the stairwell, the first key gets them into the dorm and the second gets them into their individual rooms (though not every student chooses to lock their rooms, it is not a necessity; and leaving it unlocked means that they are carrying one less key; some students even entrust their apartment key to one student (such as the class rep) rather than them all carrying the same key)

In total, students are carrying three keys, a student identification card (SIC) and a keycard. They are given a lanyard to wear that holds their SIC and keycard, and their keys can be attached to the link.

- Apartments:

Each apartment has twenty bedrooms. A large open plan main room with designated areas for kitchen/dining, living room, and study space. Two half-walls separate the kitchen/dining and living spaces. 

- Note, I didn't draw all the doors on, just three to show where they sit, but obviously, all rooms have doors. 

- Sakura Cluster:

Year One will be housed in the Sakura Cluster. With year two being housed in Oyama and year three in Nikko.

Class 1-A and 1-B share Building 1 with class 1-A taking the top floor and 1-B the bottom floor. Meaning that their class numbers currently match their housing number (though this will change in year 2)

- There is a postal service in use. All mail is sent to the main U.A. building, where it is sorted and then delivered to Building 6, where students use a key to access their own little post-boxes. Each bedroom is numbered, this correlates to a post-box in the postal service.

N #2: 

There is going to be the issue of an extra student (Kami) on numbers in classes that do pair-ups and then adding in 1-B as well. 

So as with my other MHA stories, I am going to offer you guys with a choice. 

I can add another student to 1-B (and another room to the dorm layout or make one of the rooms a double instead of a single)

or

I can remove a student from 1-A, preferably Mineta. He's just a character that feels like he was put there to be comic relief and is just really cringe instead. From what I have researched, getting rid of him literally changes nothing.