✨CHARACTERS✨

Main Leads

Aaradhya Sharma

Aaradhya Sharma, 24 years old, hailing from a mafia lineage and the princess of Jaipur, Rajasthan

Aaradhya Sharma, 24 years old, hailing from a mafia lineage and the princess of Jaipur, Rajasthan. Stands out with her unwavering integrity and straightforward nature. Being a cheerful and golden retriever, she embodies kindness, yet she's no pushover. Aaradhya isn't afraid to speak her mind and stand up for herself and others when needed. Betrayal and dishonesty are her greatest adversaries. Living in Italy with her best friend and being the sweetheart of her two elder sister and family.Despite her background, she pursues her passion for baking and cooking, opening a small cafe in Italy, where her warmth and honesty shines.

Her Family

- Shruti Sharma: 26 years old (elder sister)
- Trisha Sharma: 28 years old (eldest sister)
- Amar Kumar Sharma: Her Father, Mafia king of India and King of Jaipur, Rajasthan
- Radhika Sharma: Her Mother, Queen of Jaipur, Rajasthan

⚡️Siddharth Kapoor⚡️

Siddharth Kapoor, 27 years old, a formidable presence in the criminal underworld, being the Mafia king of Italy and the most powerful businessman known for his top services for security and surveillance

Siddharth Kapoor, 27 years old, a formidable presence in the criminal underworld, being the Mafia king of Italy and the most powerful businessman known for his top services for security and surveillance. Excludes a cold and calculated demeanour. Betrayal is unforgivable sin he punishes swiftly and decisively. Yet, beneath his tough exterior, he longs for warmth and connection. His family and two closest friends offer him solace, grounding him in the chaos of his life. In painting and reading, he finds moments of respite, avenues for expression and escape from the shadows that haunt him.

⚡️His Family⚡️

- Vikram Kapoor: His father, former Mafia King
- Manya Kapoor: His mother
- Anamika Thakur: His elder sister
- Aayan Thakur: Anamika's Husband
- Amiya Thakur: His niece and his sister's daughter (7years old)

⚡️Others

- Milli Singhania: 24 years old, Aaradhya's Best Friend.
- Armaan Shah : 24 years old, Milli's boyfriend and Aaradhya's friend.
- Aarav Randhawan: 27 years old, Siddharth's Best friend, second most powerful businessman of diamond and gold trading.
- Kabir Mathew: 28 years old, Siddharth's Best Friend, Russian Mafia, owns diamond mines.

✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️✨⚡️

I hope you will enjoy the Desires series!!
Yes!! This a series
This the first time writing!!
So please bear with me 😭🙏🏻
Anyways I hope u like the characters!!✨✨
That's it from my side!
Have a great day guys🫶🏼🫶🏼
Love you🫶🏼🫶🏼
Also don't forget to follow my Instagram account!!
STAY TUNED FOR 1st CHAPTER

Instagram: @poohwritings_0501