Chapter 62

I felt dizzy, but something within me made me rage. I listened to the voice of the High-End, and it sickened me.

"Why do you keep trying to fight me! You're never going to win!" It taunted me.

"B...Because hero's never give up!" I slowly rose. Blood dripped down my chin and mouth.

"Look at your body! It's practically destroyed!" I looked down and saw the pool of blood at my feet. There was a huge puncture wound in my abdomen, a portion of my intestines had been exposed. In addition to this, my skull was fractured, legs broken, my left arm was black and practically hanging off, a huge and deep cut down my face. And to top it all off, the claw of the Nomu had punctured my chin.

"You can try and kill me, but you will have to go through hell to kill my family!" I hobbled towards the Nomu. Slower than ever.

Each hit I tried to take, I was met with a punch that was even stronger.

"AMAO!" I turned my head and saw Bakugo run towards me. He had apparent fear in his eyes.

"What do we have here? A new challenger?" The High-End ran towards Bakugo. He was about to land a lethal punch in.

I activated my quirk and charged in front of Bakugo, absorbing the shock of the fatal blow. I was shot backwards but I dug my feet into the ground. My muscles bulged and swelled to an alarming rate, my blood pumping through my body at a rate unlike any other I'd experienced before.

"I'm not a cub anymore! I'm a full bear now! And you're going to feel the wrath of a hangry, revengeful beast!" I snarled. "Stay back everyone, I'm going to go berserk!"

I breathed heavily and shakily, I loosened all of the muscles in my body, allowing my quirk to fight for me. If I did die, then I knew that it was for a good cause, I'd also be meeting Midnight in the fiery depths of hell.

An explosion of red exploded from my body, my muscles becoming flexible yet extremely strong. My eyes shone a vibrant red hue, similar to my nails, they extended to extreme lengths. My body grotesquely cracked and contorted until I was on all four legs.

The beast let out a deafening screech, upturning earth, concrete and debris. I launched myself towards the Nomu, jumping from platform to platform, building up immense speed and power into my body. When I got closer to the Nomu, I launched a flurry of attacks, relentless and strong. Immense power in each of my kicks, punches, slashes and bites.

The Nomu appeared weakened but a huge blast of Radio waves made the beast change its course. It was heading towards Shigaraki and Gigantomachia.

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY!" I broke the ground beneath my feet as I launched towards the villainous Nomu.

I soared above Gigantomachia, watching as Todoroki began using his fire to attack Shigaraki. Rage coursed through me as I witnessed the attack. Shoto was almost killed by a Nomu hitting him directly through the chest, I swatted him out of the way and took the attack for him. I felt my sternum shatter, but I was too angry to let the pain stop me from attacking.

"DRILL RUN!" I shouted my dads ultimate move.

I built up rotational force in my body and spun downwards at a high speed, utilising my nails as sharp drill blades. I was faced with an incredibly strong shield that attempted to destroy me but I was determined to break through.

"JUST FUCKING DIE!" I roared, destroying my vocal chords.

"It's such a shame, you would've made a perfect fit in our ranks, Amao Odayaka." The voice of All for One made me hesitate.

In the split second that I hesitated, I was punched in my abdomen with such force I plummeted to the ground. I felt a sharp pain in my left hand before my eyes started to close. The person closest to me was Bakugo, I tried to run to him but my hand was stuck. I made the brash decision and ripped part of my hand apart.

"Bakugo! C'mon!" I cried as I placed my palm on his chest, and I aimed his hand at Shigaraki. "I-I'm giving you a helping hand! Use your quirk Goddammit!"

Rage coursed through me, every piece of debris became a villain. I smashed and attacked everything that stood.

Todoroki POV

I saw Amao, he was in a really bad state, his intestines were hanging out of his body, his left arm disfigured and black, half of his right ear was sheared off, his body and costume coloured red in blood. However, something was wrong. He wasn't stopping his attacks despite Shigaraki escaping. He never stopped. His roars were tainted with pain in his voice. His body acted on its own, he tried to regain control but his anger was too strong. If he wasn't stopped, he would end up killing himself.

I focussed my attention on Amao and activated my quirk, propelling myself towards him.

"Everyone!" I screamed. "Amao needs us!"

We all ran towards him, Midoriya, Bakugo, Uraraka and Tsu, Togata and Nejire. My first instinct was to hug him and so I did. Everyone else joined me, but he was too strong for us.

"DAD!" I shouted to my father to help. He was reluctant at first but helped us.

He scooped Amao in his arms, gently yet assertively. He was a lot more gentle and compassionate with Amao than he was with me. We all held him, calming him down. He was calming down but he wasn't calming down quick enough.

"Everyone go!" Dad shouted to us students. "It's not safe!"

We all ran but I overheard what dad was saying to Amao.

"Calm down, kid." He spoke. "Dad wants you back in one piece. He loves you and I know that your friends love you and care for you dearly."

"H...Home!" Amao responded.

"You're a great kid, and you've been there for Shoto in the times that I wasn't. So thank you." Dad's words made me cry.

Amao slowly began to calm down, tears falling from his eyes as his intestines hung out of his body. That was when I noticed he started to fall asleep, the fight must've taken a lot out of him. His heart rate slowed down and his body went limp in my dads arms.

"Burnin! He needs urgent medical assistance!" Dad called to Burnin.