Sweet Dreams

Violet's POV
Jack and I sat and talked about little things. He said that our relationship has to stay secret, or Slender might find out. If Slender does, then we'd both be dead. If my mom found out that I was dating Jack, I'm not sure what she'd do. She'd probably be happy, freak out a little, want him to stay for dinner, or throw me in the house and call the cops. Who knows?

Jack lifted me to my window. I climbed inside to my room. Jack stuck his head in my window. Silly Jack. He smiled at me. "I'll be back tomorrow, Violet." he said.
"Wonderful. I can't wait to see you, already." I giggled. He smiled and laughed a little. "Sweet dreams. I'll be thinking of you." said Jack.
"My dreams will be sweet, 'cause they'll be about you." I said.
"Aw, I'm flattered."
"You should be." I said, kissing him. "Goodnight, Jack."
"Goodnight, Violet. I miss you already." he said. I smiled at him. Jack ducked his head out of the window and was gone.

Jack's POV
She kissed me again. Again. I can't wait to see her to tomorrow. I gave a girlfriend! Me, Laughing Jack, a killer clown, has a sweet, funny, beautiful, girlfriend. Whoopee! I can't wait until tomorrow!

I got to the shed and opened the door. Toby was sitting there... waiting. "What's up, Toby?" I asked.
"Painter is gonna tell Slender. I tried to stop him. He waved off everything that I said. I couldn't convince him. I'm sorry, Jack." Toby said, putting his head in his hands. Why? Why today? Everything was finally getting better. I had a girlfriend. Violet wasn't alone. Why is Painter doing this?