Blood Spree

Jack's POV
"We're real. Every one of us. You're the only one who knows the truth." I told her.
"So I'm talking to the infamous Creepypasta character, Laughing Jack?" Violet asked.
"In the flesh."
"Wow. This is... so, cool."
"Wait, really."
"Yeah."
"How?"
"I'm talking to a supposedly "fictional" character." I turned pale red again.

"Why do you keep turning red?" Violet asked.
"Uh... no reason." I replied.
"Ok then."
"Yep." It was quiet. Toby, Masky, and Hoodie were watching from a far. I could already hear Toby when we got home. It would be him rambling on about how awesome this is, and how I finally worked up the courage to actually talk to her, and how I couldn't stop blushing. I don't want to go home now.

Violet's POV
Jack sat there quietly, thinking to himself. I wondered why he chose to watch over me. I'm not that special. My mom is just overly paranoid about my dad finding me. And it's not like I'm alone, I have friends... even if they are just in my head. There's no reason for him to watch over me.

There was a loud rustle in the bushes across the street. Then all of the sudden, a guy with a face guard and goggles, along with a dude in a mask, and one in an orange hood, came running over towards Jack and me. They seemed worried about something. The one in the goggles started twitching uncontrollably.

Jack's POV
I saw the proxy running towards me and Violet. Toby was ticking more than usual. Something was up, but I didn't know what. "LJ, man, y-...y-... you gotta get her ou-... ou-... t of here. Sh-... she isn't s-... saf-... safe." Toby said, ironically.
"Why Toby, what's going on?" I said worriedly.
"Bloody Pai-... Pain-... t-ter, he's on a bl-... blo-...blood spree. He's all ou-... o-... out of paint." My eyes widened. No, not tonight.