Surrounded by creeps

Start from the beginning

The creepy man didn't even bother to hide his deceit; in that moment, Tharn thought this man was the worst human being he'd ever come across.

"Get out, Get out of my house,"

"Are you sure you want to do...?"

"GET OUT!"

The creepy man shrugged and walked away, Tharn made sure to hide so the man would not see him. Not for the first time, Tharn was happy for his growth spurt. He was no longer a cute and tiny little boy but a tall and lanky teen. 'Maybe I should work out and get more muscles to deal with creeps like that and bigots.' Tharn thought as he remembered coming out with San's help and while his family was accepting, others hadn't acted the same way.

Tharn walked to the entrance and glared at the creepy man as he drove away, 'I fucking hate loan sharks.' He had always believed in not judging people but in his opinion, this man and all those like him were the scum of the earth.

' He had always believed in not judging people but in his opinion, this man and all those like him were the scum of the earth

After that it was decided that everyone except Tharn and Thanya would get jobs to help pay off the debt much faster. "Why not me?!" Tharn exclaimed when his parents told them the news. He was not happy to be treated like a child, even after showing that he could be responsible with a job. He wanted to help, to prove that he was no longer that useless cute kid that everyone saw.

"He was so cute," he thinks of San's words that just constantly made him feel uncomfortable and angry at the same time. He wanted to snap at the older man and exclaim how San had not thought Tharn was too young when he fucked him.

'And if he did, that is alarming and creepy.'

Tharn never talked about how he felt about the man or his constant presence. He had never been attracted to the older man and after they had sex he was even less so. 'I feel sorry for all his lovers,' thanks to the older man, Tharn had been sure that sex was horrible and that it wasn't for him. He was ready to be done with it forever but he was curious and decided to give it another try.

'Good thing I didn't take that horrible experience to heart.'

Despite being a little weird and a horrible lover, San helped Tharn come out to his family and offered support by answering his questions or pointing him in the right direction so Tharn tolerated him with a begrudging if not strained smile.

"Because we need you to focus on taking care of Thanya." His mother's words snapped Tharn out of his thoughts.

As much as he wanted to argue and called his parents on their bullshit, they had always been protective of him, "you're so sweet and kind, some people might want to take advantage of that." When his little sister was born they eased up but since all the issues came up, that protective instinct came back full force. 'The creepy man probably doesn't help.' Even worse, Tharn couldn't do anything because his parents were smart in using Thanya as a buffer. He was always happy to take care of his little sister especially after what she went through at such a young age.

Love in HellOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara