19. Strip club party 😲😏😳

Shub's eyes travel towards The stage as he bitten his lips in nervousness when he saw how the girls were dancing so seductively with almost no cloth on their skin.

Their full body was on show, with just a piece of cloth which was tied around, covering their breast and lower region.

He felt uncomfortable seeing people being all drunk and making out so openly but soon it changed into disgust when he saw a girl whose body was barely covered with a net fabric was rubbing herself  on a person's lap while making out with some other person. She didn't even got angry when a random person just came near her and squeezed her b**bs.

Ish:- Focus on me jaan.

Shub flinched a little at the cold voice of ishan who tightly gripped his left thigh and raised his hand near shub, forwarding a piece of pizza near his mouth.

Shub:-I-i can eat by my own.

Ish:- bite.

Shub nodded and silently took a bite to not anger ishan as everyone got busy in eating and talking.

Shub looked at ishan with his side eyes as ishan was behaving very normal, happily talking to other but not him which made shub pout unknowingly.

In one word, he need attention by his boyfriend.

Suddenly ishan's phone ringed who got up and left to answer the Call with a glass of juice in his hand.

When after some minute ishan returns, he stopped few steps away from the vip area door as he chuckled seeing his love looking at the entrance with a pout on his lips.

He knows his jaan is sulking for his attention but this time he won't give that easily to shub cause he want shub to crave for him a little just like he is craving for shub.

He won't lie, he actually felt anger when he witness how shub eyes got stuck on that girl who was slutting around with mens.

Ohh! He failed to notice that disgust on shub's face.

Ish:-guys, all bills are paid with advance money so if you need anything else go for that freely.

Rahul:- you are leaving already?

Ish:- no and yahh, here. (Throw a bunch of keys towards them) enjoy guys and let me enjoy too.

Virat:- now I understand, why you choose this club.

Hardik:- You are really amazing in throwing parties ish.

Ish:- I know that( smirked looking at shub who wasn't understanding anything.)

Dhoni:- thanks for this, I will enjoy my meal for sure.

Jaddu blushed as he looked somewhere else.

While shub and abhi looked at each other being too much confused seeing others sharing a wide wicked smile.

Ish:- jaan, abhi come with me.

Abhi:- huh! Why me?

Ish:- just come, I will tell you on the way.

Abhi:- okk.

As shub and abhi followed ishan but ish stopped at a certain door which was locked by outside.

Ish:- knock it abhi.

Abhi:- why me? You can knock too.( asked confusedly but still knocks on the door.)

When the door got opened, abhi got shocked while the other person eyes widened seeing abhi infront of him.

Mayank:- Abhi(whispered to himself.)

While ishan pushed abhi inside and immediately locked the door.

Ishan:- you two better solve your love issue. (Shouted and left from there dragging shub with him.)

                     ×××××××××××××××

Should I add abhi and mayank love story or not?