3.Soon mine😌❤️

Shubman flinched lightly as he was in his thoughts when someone held his hand and took him inside the classroom.

Ishan:- Introduce yourself.

Shub nodded being nervous as everyone got silent and now looking at them.

Shub:- Hello, I am shubman gill. Hope we can be friends. (* not really, please god*)

Ishan:- go and sit where ever you want shubman.

Shub gulped as he felt a little hot when ishan took his name while staring at him like he is a prey.

(*but my name from ishan's mouth really fells hot and sexy*)

shub eyes widened at his own thought and in an instant he freed his hand from ishan's hold as he walked and sat on the last corner seat.

Shubman thought that ishan will leave from here now but he frowned when he saw ishan coming near him and handed him his phone making shub confuse.

Ishan:- your phone number shub.

Shub:- but ther---( got cut off by ishan)

Ishan:- dial it fast, look the professor is already here.

Shub eyes widened as he hurriedly dialed his number and gave the phone back to Ishan who took his phone and get's a little close to shub.

Ishan:- if you need any other help, I will be there for you, so don't ask help from others. They might be not good people.

Shub nodded as he blushed when ishan caressed his cheeks which made ishan smile at shub's shyness.

While the whole class was looking at them with pure shock including the professor.

First time they are seeing the arrogant bad boy of the college is being sweet with someone.

Ishan:- now study and if anyone troubles you just inform me shub.( glared at others making them scared.)

Shubman looked down at his book being embarrassed by all attention of his classmates and professor while ishan just left from there after sparing a last glance of shub.

Virat:- (*teasing ishan*) looks like someone finally catches bad boy's attention,huh?

Ishan:- yes! Just like that man catches your attention in yesterday's club party whom you even called sexy and daddy material.

Rohit:-What? Is ishan saying truth virat?

Virat:- w-what no, no Jaan h---

Hardik:- yes rohit, I also listened how virat was fangirling over that man.

Hardik winked at ishan as they secretly high-fived knowing they just now throw virat under the truck.

Rohit:-ohh looks like my boyfriend got a little crush over someone yesterday. don't Sorry, I will make sure you forget about him after today's night learning.

Virat:-it's not like that ro.(gulped remembering his bf's teaching method 😉)

Rohit:- we are getting late for our class.

Virat cursed ishan and hardik mentally as he followed his angry panda with his others who was laughing at his mercy.

Jaddu:- get ready for a tough and rough night virat.

Virat:- Mahi bhai ( showed his puppy eyes.)

Mahi:- don't trouble him jad. (defense his little brother like friend.)

While Ishan took out his phone and with a smile he saved shub number as
*MINE ❤️*

Rahul:- so he is yours?

Ishan:- not right now but soon.

        *************************