15.Love you 😘❤️

Shub:- wake up baby.

Ishan:- hmm. ( still sleeping.)

Shub:- wake up naa.( forcefully made ishan sat.)

Ishan:- fuck! My body hurts. (Groaned in pain as he his sleepiness vanished.)

Shub:- off course, it will hurt. You was having fever yesterday and even demand to make love, what outcome did you expected, huh? Now regret it. How can you be this careless? ( scolded in anger.)

Ishan:-shh... My jaan, I can never regret yesterday's night. I was knowing I will be in too much pain this morning. But it's worth it. And even if I became careless about myself, you will take care of me, right?

Shub:- I will but that doesn't mean you will make me see you in pain. I hate it when you are are hurt or sad.( pouted as he complained.)

Ishan:- sorry bacha. I promise until you will be with me, I will be well and happy.
(Kissed shub's hands making shub smile widely.)

Shub:- I love you ishu.

Ishan:- I love you too my jaan.

They kept hugging each other for few minutes before shub parted away and got up from his sitting position.

Shub:- you need to freshen up ishu. I have prepared the warm bath. Let me take you there.( carry ishan in bridal style and went inside the bathroom.)

Ishan:- Don't you think we should save some water?

Shub:- too old dialogue but I have already taken shower. So, just freshen up and call me when you are done. I will be waiting outside.

Ishan:- do you realise that you are unromantic shubi? Even after getting this much hot and sexy boyfriend.

As ishan dropped shub's shirt which shub made him wear yesterday as now he was standing naked in front of shubman.

Shubi:- ISHU.( instantly closed the door with a loud thud.)

Ishan laughed at his shocked and shy shubi as with a smile ishan settle himself in the warm water of the bathtub.

He signed in relaxation as he pushed his hairs back but his eyes stopped at his wrist where the bandage was tied securely.

A wide smile came to his as he remembered how he panicked for a moment when shub said no to sleep with him and got up from the bed but his man just goes to washroom and bring the medical kit and treated his burned wrist with utmost care.

Even when shubman again joined him to cuddle and sleep, he was being careful to not hurt his wrist.

Ishan opened that bandage to wash it and let some air pass through it as it was paining him a little while enjoying the warm bath.

                   🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ishan sitting on the dining table waiting for shub who moved inside kitchen after they had their breakfast Which was prepared by the workers.

Shub:- taste this ishu.

Ishan eyes shined seeing sushi plate in shub's hand as he eagerly stared at shub who served it on the plate and raised one sushi infront of ishan's lips after dipping it in soya sauce.

Shub:- how is it ishu?( hopeful eyes

Shub:- how is it ishu?( hopeful eyes.)

Ishan:- woww! It's fabulous. So much tasty that I wanna kiss the hell out of the chef.

Shubman smiled at ishan's reaction which soon vanished as he frowned and asked,

Shub:- even it would be other man? Tell me ishu.

Ishan nodded subconsciously as he was busy in devouring the tasty sushi.

Shub:-(looked angrily at ishan) you ishan kishan, you just can't roam around to kiss whoever will make good food for you. For fuck shake! You have a boyfriend but looks like we need break u-------

Ishan kept his hand on shub's lips to stop him to say anything further.

Ishan:- shhh.... Jaan. I know you made this one for me that's why I said to kiss the chef.

Shub:- then why did you nodded when I asked that even if he is other man? ( pouted angrily.)

Ishan:- I did? ( shub nodded) ohh... I am sorry bacha. I didn't even realise it as I was busy in your tasty handmade food. You really cooks delicious food baby. (Pecked shub's pouty lips and feed a bite to him making shub happy.)

Ishan:- and don't worry jaan, your ishu is too much loyal to you that he won't even in his dream would think about any other person in place of you after all I love you too much and your not so little one too.

Ishan winked at shubman as he lightly touched his clothed member making shub froze.

Shub:- ISHU NOT AGAIN PLEASE. (Looked down being shy.)

             ×××××××××××××××××××