18.Just shut up😳🤭

Shub looked at himself for the last time before he goes outside.

Abhi:- Woww man! You are looking handsome.

                      (Shub's outfit)

Shub:- thanks.

Abhi:- now I pity the people of that club.

Shub:- why?( asked being confused.)

Abhi:-what why! Your lover boy is already possessive and with your this look I am sure some of them is actually gonna taste his painful punches today if they even try to get near you.

Shub:-( rolled his eyes) shut up.

A horn was heard making shub excited as he throw the apartment key towards abhi.

Shub:- lock the door and come fast. ( walked away.)

Abhi:- what! This brat.

                🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ishan was calmly waiting for his jaan when he finally saw shub coming towards him looking all handsome.

While shub's eyes got stuck on his beautiful ish. He swear that outfit is just making his beauty extend to even beat any angel's beauty.

 He swear that outfit is just making his beauty extend to even beat any angel's beauty

                    (Ishan's outfit)

Ishan:- my jaan, you are looking so handsome.( pecked shub's lips.)

Shub:- and you are looking beautiful ishu....

Ishan:- ohh... Baby, I am a man, it should be sexy and handsome not beautiful darling.(winked at shub.)

Shub:- but you are beautiful ish... Like much more beautiful than any girl out there. You are just like an angel by look and in my life too.

This made ishan blush as he hugged shub hiding his blushed face in shub's chest.

But he pulled away when he heard a gasp as he looked at the source and rolled his eyes.

Abhi:- Hyy, That's rude to roll your eyes at me , i am your future devar, bhabhi.

Ishan:-WTF! Just FUCKING shut up and get inside the car or I am leaving you.

Abhi:- sure bhabhi.

Ishan:-Aghhh.... You fu -

Shub:- shh.... Baby, he is just messing with you and now shut up abhi.

Abhi:- yahh yahh, you both are no fun.

Ishan:- wanna have some fun?

As ishan rolled his sleeves which made abhi a little scared remembering that punch as he shake his head as no.

Abhi:- I was just joking bhabh- I mean brother-in-law, hehheeh......

Ishan shaked his head at abhi while shub lightly slapped Abhi's back.

Shub:- let's go ish..they must be waiting.

All three sat on the car as ishan started driving with shub beside him on front passenger sit while abhi was in back busy in his phone.

              🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ishan:- they are with me.(cold voice.)

The guard nodded and lead them towards the vip area where everyone else was waiting.

Hardik:- finally the new lovers arrived.

Ishan:- not for much more time now.

Virat:- what do you mean.

Ishan:- nothing, come sit here jaan.

Shub silently sat on the sofa but then he smiled when ishan sat beside him while abhi sat beside dhoni cause for abhi the most safe person inbetween them is dhoni for him.

Ish:- what you wanna eat jaan?

Shub:- I don't know. Order whatever you want ishu.

Ish:-okk, then jaan.

Ishan placed his order to the waiter while others got busy in talking.

Ish:-jaan, here.

Shub who was talking with rahul and virat stopped and looked at ishan.

Ish:- until the order comes, enjoy the drink.

Shub:- But i----

Ish:- don't worry baby, it's soft drink, no alcohol added.

Shub smiled as he took the glass from ish who gave a quick peck on his cheeks making shub stund.

Hardik:- sorry but I saw that.(smirked)

Ishan:- still better than your all make out session which turns into eating each other's face with your boyfriend, infront of me.

Rahul who was peacefully enjoying his drink choked hardly while everyone laughed at him and hardik reaction who was looking at ish with a scroll on his face.

Virat:- that's why, I didn't say a word regarding this, don't forget he still have no filter in his mouth.

Hardik:- shub you better choke him with your junior, he really need that.

Shub looked at hardik being very bewildered while abhi whispered to him.

Abhi:- hardik bhai is right, maybe You should try handcuffs too, his punches are pretty hard.

Ish:- I heard that abhi and i would love that, what say jaan.

Shub:-AHH.... Shut up.it's so embarrassing. (Shouted and looked other side at the normal area through the glass wall feeling shy and embarrassed at the same time.)

                ×××××××××××××××××