12. Finally realizing❣️✨

Shubman was sitting with his cousin in their attached room as they were watching a movie.

Well, only suraj because shub was lost in the thoughts or ishan. He is worried, he wants to know how ishan is doing? Is he still crying? Have he eaten or not? What if he got sick?

Shub rubbed his face with a loud sound. He is feeling desperate to be near his ish.

His ish...

A small smile crept on his face as he  remembered that sweet smile on ishu's beautiful face.

Suraj:- SHUBMAN GILL.

Shub:- what happened? Why are you shouting.

Suraj:- for god shake, I was calling you from last 2 minutes and now you listened? What are you even thinking this much deep, huh?

Shub:- nothing, I am sleepy. So let's sleep.

Suraj:- yahh sure, I also wanna sleep badly now, good night.

Shub:- hmm, good night.

Suraj closed his laptop and went towards his bed to sleep while shub just lie down on his bed as sleep was no way near him.

Suddenly shub's phone ringed and in instant he picked up thinking it's ishan who called as only he was the person who use to call him at night time.

Shub:- ishu..

Mahi:-no, it's me idiot.

Shub:- Oo, mahi bhaiaya, what happened why you call this late?

Mahi:- shub, you need to take decision early.

Shub:- which decision?

Mahi:- you are going to confess your love or not?

Shub:- it doesn't matter bhaiya. Ishu deserves someone be----

Mahi:- he is leaving india tomorrow early morning. So take decision fast or you will never be able to see ishu again.

Shub:- WHAT? NO.....

His heart clenched in pain just by the thought of his ishu going far away from him.

How will he live if he will never be able to saw his love?

Shubman in an instant got up and jerked his cousin who groaned in his sleep.

Suraj:- what now shub?

Shub:- give me your bike key right now.

Suraj:- what? This lat--

Shub:- please fast..

Suraj:- okk, it's on my study table.

Shub:- thanks.

Suraj:- but why you need it?

Shub:- not right now. I might not return tonight.

Suraj:- no you are not going anywhere. It's very late and also you are new here. You can get in problem.

Shub:- please suraj, I need to go.

Suraj:- no and that's final. You can go in morning but not now.

Suraj made shub sit on the bed.

Suraj:- try to understand bhai. It's literally 12:50 am. It will be dangerous outside.

Shubman groaned in frustration as he took his phone and called ishan but no one answered.

Suraj:- Why are in this much hurry shub? Is there any problem.

Shub:- he is not picking up my phone.( Again calls but this time ishan's phone got switch off.)

*please don't leave me ishu. Just give me one chance to reach you, Please baby.*

Suddenly shub's phone again ringed and this time it was abhishek.

Abhi:- I am outside the house. Come fast if You wanna reach to ishan soon.(cuts the call)

Suraj:- SHUB DON'T( ran behind shubman but stopped when he saw abhishek there with his bike.)

Shub:- I am going with him outside for some work. Hope you will handle it my brother.

Suraj:- ughh.. Fine go.

Shub:- fast abhi.* I won't let you go ishu. Sorry for hurting you love but i have realized we complete each other  and that's what matter the most for me now.*

           🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ishan was silently sitting on the coach staring at the soup which a maid served him few minutes before.

Even the maid got worried when she saw how dull ishan was looking.

His eyes were giving a prove of all his sleepless nights which he spend on crying.

But ishan wasn't having appetite. All he want is to get even a single glance of his shubi but at the same moment, he wants to be away from him.

He wants to hate shubman for making him this weak but his own heart is betraying him everytime.

Ishan's phone ringed but when he looked at the caller id, his anger suddenly took over as he throw his phone on the wall, breaking it.

Ishan:- JUST STOP IT. STOP IT NOW.( throw the soup bowl which burned his hand too) I HAD ENOUGH ( kicked the front table) I HATE YOU ( throw the show pieces on the floor) I FUCKING HATE YOU SHUBMAN GILL( throw another show piece on the big mirror breaking it into pieces) I hate y......I-i can't... I can't......( falls on the floor crying.)

           ×××××××××××××××××××

A question here,😌

Want smut or not guyss?