"I'm sure I can work things out," I laughed.

"Heeeeell yes!" he threw a fist in the air, "Konoha has a lot of allies I'm sure if it works with them it'll be easier from there on out," he turned to me, "what do you think?"

"I don't really know, I'm not that good with diplomatic stuff or political things like that," I waved my hands.

He just nodded his head in understanding. We walked a little further until we reached a small library that seemed to be somewhat old and run down, but still had a great collection of books.

The librarian was a guy maybe about my age, with black hair in a messy ponytail and what seemed to be pinkish colored eyes, and a lazy expression. Johann scrimmaged through the books until he got the one he seemed to be searching for.

"I'll be taking this one," he handed it to the librarian.

"Interesting selection," he nodded and looked Johann in the eye, "the weather has been awfully nice today hasn't it?"

I felt somewhat confused, maybe this was some kind of code?

"Ah yes, but I like to carry an umbrella with me just in case."

The librarian laughed and saluted Johann, "nice to see you Nanika." He then looked at me and nodded, "she's the one?"

I looked to Johann to see him wink at me, "yeah, it's her. They all agreed to it right?"

"Majority rules."

"Whaaaat? So not all of them?"

"Well the only one who didn't was Yukute since he hasn't met her yet," the librarian shrugged and looked to me again, "you better hope you're a good person or he will kill you riiiiight on the spot!" He extended his arm over three table and pile of books, "pleased to make your acquaintance, Hideo Sakurai, you can call me Hide for short."

"Yuyan," I smiled, it was probably best I don't share my last name for now since I don't exactly know these people.

"Everyone's here right?" Johann asked as we started walking into the back of the library and Hide closed the shop.

"Yeah, they're all gathered here since you said there was a mandatory meeting." When Hide turned around I noticed the same crest that was on Johann's haori on the back of his maroon shirt.

We reached the end of a long corridor and stopped in front of a double door with a seal. "First, we need to test you," Hide pointed at me then turned to Johann, "Yukute's orders."

Johann just sighed, "makes sense." He then patted my head, "but no worries, she can do this!"

I walked up to the seal and analyzed the code just as Hisui had taught me a long time ago and did hand signs accordingly "It's one of Ohiru's seals that keeps the base safe so it might be a little too hard to get it the first ti-"

"Got it!" I removed the paper and turned to see Johann clapping and Hideo sweat drop.

"Told you she was strong," Johann remarked.

Hide nodded in acceptance and smiled, "come on in!"

I entered through the doors and saw a large sort of living room and about three other people sitting on the couches. In front of them was a kitchen on one side and on the other there was a large flight of stairs leading upwards to the next floor and it also appeared to have some kind of a third floor. It was almost as if I walked into some kind of building, you probably wouldn't have imagined a library having something this big.

"Ooooh that's her?" a curious boy with very dark purple hair and hazel eyes maybe around 12 or 13 years old, maybe younger, turned to the three of us at the doorway.